[GUI] Ho-oh Gold

Had a request to do a GUI with a Ho-oh theme, so here it is NOTE: Updated as of 24/11/2017

Login Screen:

Spoiler

nrva382.png

Battle Hud:

Spoiler

Old

glibeqv.png

New

AmIOThF.png

Trainer Card/ PC Box

Spoiler

Old

XvgBoY8.png

NdoPKdP.png

New

qU7Jhbj.png

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dcitvgct50cre1v/AAAyugXEmA47Q1vmTNpNyjjEa?dl=0

To Install: Download and unzip the file, then copy the default folder into the themes folder(files in my pack have everything that goes in that folder so you can just replace it if you want) in your PokeMMO folder. Folder Path should be: PokeMMO>data>themes (If you cant find your PokeMMO folder open file explorer select your Local Disc (C:) drive and search PokeMMO to find it.)

Edited by whodafispaul
Updated
5 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

i feel bad for you. couple weeks maybe a month tops and their will be a major update and you'll have more work to do =/

eh, not the first time its happened to me, been doing these since 2012, a couple of the old updates did the same back in the day, Honestly if i had to do it from scratch again i wouldnt have a problem with it, these usually only take me a couple hours to do anyways, just gives me something to do on my days off work and i honestly make these more for everyone in the community than i do for myself. 

• Kizhaz changed the title to [GUI] Ho-oh Gold
2 hours ago, whodafispaul said:

eh, not the first time its happened to me, been doing these since 2012, a couple of the old updates did the same back in the day, Honestly if i had to do it from scratch again i wouldnt have a problem with it, these usually only take me a couple hours to do anyways, just gives me something to do on my days off work and i honestly make these more for everyone in the community than i do for myself. 

You wouldn't happen to still have one that used the old old ui widgets would you? I've been wanting to make one like that for nostalgia.

• 2 weeks later...