Ideas for the EntraLink Location

Bestfriends

Question

Image result for entralink map

Good evening fellow PokeMMO players, I have a suggestion that I think we should discuss. Since there is no purpose to the EntraLink for PokeMMO, I figured that a conversation is needed to make this place usable for a PokeMMO environment. Here are some ideas I have to offer:

Idea 1: Make the EntraLink into a port point for Dungeons. Instead of having an empty spot for the dream pokemon, I think that the forest should be replaced with an entrance to a dungeon.

Idea 2: After the player has completed all the regions, then they could go here for a "player lounge." Maybe have a Pokemon Center and a Pokemon Mart, but have the sections of the forest turn into Social Rooms.

Idea 3: The EntraLink might be a good place to hold official tournaments. All you need is a PC here and then this place would be great. If you want to spectate a battle, just go to a certain Forest Section.

ie: "@Frag Vs. @DoubleJ", please meet in Forest Section A.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are all the ideas I have in mind for this suggestion, but I enjoyed this area when Unova was first released and I feel that it should be re-purposed for something that could benefit PokeMMO. I am not for the Pass Powers, so that is why I provided replacements for it (and my reasoning is that, Pass Powers are going to make EV training very quick since we already have hordes). Please let me know what you think or tell me another idea I might of missed down in the comments below. I would love to hear your insights.

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Sebat said:

Birth Island can be a good place and easier to implement. But I prefer a new place with poke center.

I made a suggestion about Birth Island previously, but it was turned down. I feel that the EntraLink has a bigger chance of something happening to it.

17 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Image result for entralink map

Good evening fellow PokeMMO players, I have a suggestion that I think we should discuss. Since there is no purpose to the EntraLink for PokeMMO, I figured that a conversation is needed to make this place usable for a PokeMMO environment. Here are some ideas I have to offer:

Idea 1: Make the EntraLink into a port point for Dungeons. Instead of having an empty spot for the dream pokemon, I think that the forest should be replaced with an entrance to a dungeon.

Idea 2: After the player has completed all the regions, then they could go here for a "player lounge." Maybe have a Pokemon Center and a Pokemon Mart, but have the sections of the forest turn into Social Rooms.

Idea 3: The EntraLink might be a good place to hold official tournaments. All you need is a PC here and then this place would be great. If you want to spectate a battle, just go to a certain Forest Section.

ie: "@Frag Vs. @DoubleJ", please meet in Forest Section A.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are all the ideas I have in mind for this suggestion, but I enjoyed this area when Unova was first released and I feel that it should be re-purposed for something that could benefit PokeMMO. I am not for the Pass Powers, so that is why I provided replacements for it (and my reasoning is that, Pass Powers are going to make EV training very quick since we already have hordes). Please let me know what you think or tell me another idea I might of missed down in the comments below. I would love to hear your insights.

Why would anyone like to see Frags 6-0 JJ? :D

Can't see a reason for the 1/2 at all, like idk if you played Unova, but pc/Market are already in the same building. Social rooms? What's the need for that? Don't we have whispers, normal chat and team chat already?

About 3rd, people already camp the PC in tours, there's no need for something extra at all. And is way easier to press the masterball and spectate than have to move somewhere to spectate.

9 minutes ago, redspawn said:

About 3rd, people already camp the PC in tours, there's no need for something extra at all. And is way easier to press the masterball and spectate than have to move somewhere to spectate.

I think the point of this is to bring back times when ppl gather in one spot to battle and spectate (Siliph.co). It would be pain in the ass for every tournament to be held like that but maybe the biggest/most special events could be hold in this special place or something (I've no opinion on it. Could be cool but will ppl really gather there? and is it worth the effort of setting things up? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). 

1 hour ago, redspawn said:

Why would anyone like to see Frags 6-0 JJ? :D

Can't see a reason for the 1/2 at all, like idk if you played Unova, but pc/Market are already in the same building. Social rooms? What's the need for that? Don't we have whispers, normal chat and team chat already?

I really do not want the EntraLink's location to go unused. When Unova was released, I enjoyed my time running around the EntraLink's location, it was beautiful. I think that both of us can agree that the first idea could be used. I feel that the EntraLink would be a great place to introduce the dungeons since the dungeons have dreamy things like Hidden abilities and legendaries.