Will Sinnoh Mons in the ubers list be available at Unovas Launch?

There are ALLOT of Sinnoh mons on the ubers list that are UU at best or LC. I know mons like Infernape, Empoleon, and Torterra  are Sinnoh exclusives. 

But other then those 3 evo lines I thought the rest were going to be implemented.

I am mainly asking if Garchomp will be available.

I mean the chances of Sinnoh being added are pretty slim imo, and I think it is just being said that it will be added at a later date  to shut Sinnoh fans like myself up. 

Edited by GiratinaXTrainer
22 minutes ago, GiratinaXTrainer said:

There are ALLOT of Sinnoh mons on the ubers list that are UU at best or LC. I know mons like Infernape, Empoleon, and Torterra  are Sinnoh exclusives. 

Are you quoting the in-game dex?

But other then those 3 evo lines I thought the rest were going to be implemented.

Only if they are available in unova.

I am mainly asking if Garchomp will be available.

No.

I mean the chances of Sinnoh being added are pretty slim imo, and I think it is just being said that it will be added at a later date  to shut Sinnoh fans like myself up.

Next year perhaps.

40 minutes ago, Takens said:

Does the tier council already have a list of the tiers or this is just going to end up on a tier reset?

While these might not be completely final. This will be pretty much the upcoming tiers with maybe 1-3 changes being made by the TC. There is still 1 day of the PTS left and you can try those tiers out on there.