Why I don't want bats in unova.

Salty part here : 

To say it more friendly, my point is :

Kanto has its own rares and commons, and at this point, everybody is more or less fine with it.

If you are looking for Lapras, you may find Tentacool.

As a shiny hunter, I consider it like a risk, or a cost, use the word u prefer. Like : Above the shiny rate, u will have to make enought encouters (or be lucky but that's short term vision) to also beat the "encounter rate", and this way, u may encounter undesired shinies. That's part of the hunt and I accept it.

Now, if the side encounters are always the same specie, it becomes annoying, because if you first made a long hunt, and finally found what you wanted, plus maybe an undesired (lets say golbat), and the undesired u may find in you next hunt is also a golbat, it makes it even more undesired.

Now, I definitely dont want rarer shinies to be easier to get. But there are plenty of common shinies, why do u keep posting bats and tenta everywhere ?

That can be told for kanto.

And now that u add a new region, well, there was already plenty of commons, now there are even more. How come u can still use the undesired people already got to encounter in the other regions ?

I hope u understand better. Because regarding Rache's answer, the "salty post" was not that understandable. Ofc, having rares less rares is something absurd I dont want. Just wanted to point the huge part of commons u can use to make hordes spots.

9 minutes ago, Raederz said:

Kanto has its own rares and commons, and at this point, everybody is more or less fine with it.

So does Unova.

Now, I definitely dont want rarer shinies to be easier to get. But there are plenty of common shinies, why do u keep posting bats

That is Unova.

and tenta everywhere ?

Does not appear within Unova.

1 minute ago, RacheLucario said:

We're not removing Woobat, Patrat, or anything else you dislike from Unova. Every region has common undesirables, and removing those would only result in something else taking its place as common and undesirable.

Dont ! I dont want to remove them !

Is my english that bad lmao I feel like we always are discussing on totally different topics

I want them as unova's "risk" over bats, cuz bats are already kanto's (and hoenn's unfortunately)

2 minutes ago, Raederz said:

Dont ! I dont want to remove them !

Is my english that bad lmao I feel like we always are discussing on totally different topics

I want them as unova's "risk" over bats, cuz bats are already kanto's (and hoenn's unfortunately)

So you think they should fudge with already established common encounters just to "freshen things up" for shiny hunters?

5 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

Does not appear within Unova.

14 minutes ago, Raederz said:

That can be told for kanto.

... nice quotes ..

______

5 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

That is Unova.

What I mean is u could manage hordes pools to make spots viable for shiny hunting which is a real feature

(No Rache ! Viable doesnt mean full of rare ! I mean with their own commons ! So yea, put "Woobat, Patrat, or anything else" but bats are already part of many spots)

Edited by Raederz

It's simple. He wants new commons. I dunno why this is so hard for people to grasp, what raederz is saying makes some sense. 

He just doesn't want a 3rd region infested with golbats. He's not asking that rare unova pokemon be common in unova, he wants common unova pokemon to be common in unova. I don't know why he's asking for that though, when that should probably end up being the case. In vanilla black/white don't you ONLY encounter unova pokemon throughout the main storyline or something?

2 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

It's simple. He wants new commons. I dunno why this is so hard for people to grasp, what raederz is saying makes some sense. 

He just doesn't want a 3rd region infested with golbats. He's not asking that rare unova pokemon be common in unova, he wants common unova pokemon to be common in unova. I don't know why he's asking for that though, when that should probably end up being the case. In vanilla black/white don't you ONLY encounter unova pokemon throughout the main storyline or something?

We do encounter only Unova pokes in BW during storyline, this is different in BW2 where we can encounter past gens pokes during storyline