In how much time will they get pokemon in androi or ios?

I know we all hope they get pokemon for androi and ios but the question, when will they get the game? I wanted to make it faster because on a portable platform there were more followers because people nowadays play their games on portable platforms support the comment (*. *)

No ETA's.

This post from last year somewhat explains their process on preparing the client for android.

But as they've mostly dropped that and worked on Unova instead, it's not possible to estimate when an android version will be released.

it is technically possible to run a linux virtual machine on your phone and play pokemmo in the VM, however you need a really beefy phone to do so and it is resource heavy on the phone to emulate desktop linux and run the game. 

also not sure on the rules about playing a VM but i know you are not allowed to run multiple accounts from a single pc using vm's. 

http://limboemulator.weebly.com/

this is QEMU (quick emulator) port for android which will allow you to run say debian linux and you can install the linux client and run it from your phone. i would give no less then 2 cpu cores and 2gb of ram to the emulator, and it will take up a large portion of storage. if you select Dynamically allocated differencing storage the vm will use up to the amount of storage you set as the max, but wont take up the storage until you need it. if you dont do this it will immediately take up as much room as you give it which quickly becomes a problem on phones. 

Edited by fredrichnietze