Shop - new unova UTs

razimove

Just now, redspawn said:

Heya, should be do-able, I might take a bit due to how many breeds I have to finish, close to 17 right now, requests + friends requests ahah, if you're not in a hurry, I'll add you.

Sure man, I'm impatiently waiting. I forgot to add there but if you could add Crunch too I'd be glad. It's alright if thats too much work and if you cant. :) The final eggmoves would be High Jump Kick+Bullet Punch+Blaze Kick+Crunch. I'm still unsure about the moveset better safe than sorry.

On 16/11/2017 at 10:03 PM, mago1993 said:

sandile 3x31 2x25 adamant (HP ATACK SPEED x31)

Move egg : Fire Fang, Thunder Fang and pursuit

finishing today, in maybe 3/4 hours max, forgot pursuit so had to fix it :p 

On 16/11/2017 at 10:35 PM, Lazaro23 said:

Same as above, make me a Timid Volcarona

25/x/25/31/25/31

Will mail you today 

Ended up getting timid random nature, so ended this one before @DoubleJ, will try to capture some more larvestas today to finish yours aswell bro

Edited by redspawn
4 hours ago, mago1993 said:

if u finish my sandile, write me pm in game "xMago" and we trade for him

Had little problem yesterday in which I accidentaly sold my comp exca for 10k, had to remake it first, finishing it today, if you're online add me, razimove, as soon as I finish and you're on, I'll whisper back.

Just now, LionKIng said:

Id like a lucario 2x31 3x25, 31s would be atk and speed with blaze kick bullet punch high jump kick and crunch as egg moves, I can pay more if needed, thx.

bro like written in first post, I'll avoid breeding or taking requests until all that I have to breed is done, if you're not in a hurry, it's for sure do-able, but gotta breed some for few friends before.

Just now, redspawn said:

bro like written in first post, I'll avoid breeding or taking requests until all that I have to breed is done, if you're not in a hurry, it's for sure do-able, but gotta breed some for few friends before.

Yeah I know, im not in a hurry just put me on the list after you breed for your friends :)

@LionKIng  and Avarus(not able to tag?)

On 18/11/2017 at 6:15 AM, Avarus said:

Hey @redspawn,
Long time no talk bro! Hope you are enjoying Unova.

I also would like to place an order:

Can you breed me an Adamant Lucario 31/31/25/x/25/31 with High Jump Kick+Bullet Punch+Blaze Kick Egg Moves?

Sorry for requesting so many egg moves and for the pain of breeding Riolu. :(

I can send the payment instantly whenever you need it.
Thanks!

might take sometime to make this due to not having much field/humanoids left, and not wanting to overpay 30k+ per breeder on GTL, otherwise I'll lose cash, need to let market stabilize a bit.

Going to breed for friends, will give further news after (Probably will close this, want some space to ev train, breed for me aswell, etc, sometime soon due to not having enough breeders rn, and gtl being ridiculously overpriced.)

1 hour ago, redspawn said:

@LionKIng  and Avarus(not able to tag?)

might take sometime to make this due to not having much field/humanoids left, and not wanting to overpay 30k+ per breeder on GTL, otherwise I'll lose cash, need to let market stabilize a bit.

Going to breed for friends, will give further news after (Probably will close this, want some space to ev train, breed for me aswell, etc, sometime soon due to not having enough breeders rn, and gtl being ridiculously overpriced.)

ill pay more if needed. just let me know whats up 

16 hours ago, LionKIng said:

ill pay more if needed. just let me know whats up 

problem is the breeders price, they're really really expensive rn, like 1x31 3x25+ overly expensive, 1x31 2x25 aswell, even 3x25 is sometimes 30k+, lost cash on last lucario due to that + 21k/female, so I'll avoid them for a while

__

updating shop, I'll place some UTs that I made with leftovers from breeds