Proposed Temporary Update Tiers Discussion

Just now, gbwead said:

People thought Meganium was going to end up NU because it was "too passive", I guess they haven't learned yet xD

I think Meganium's decent speed stat for a wall is what made it stay in UU. Having the ability to outspeed most physical attackers like Aggron, Azumarill, Donphan, Scizor, Crawdaunt gives it a huge advantage over Bellossom. 

1 minute ago, NikhilR said:

I think Meganium's decent speed stat for a wall is what made it stay in UU. Having the ability to outspeed most physical attackers like Aggron, Azumarill, Donphan, Scizor, Crawdaunt gives it a huge advantage over Bellossom. 

Yes and Mandibuzz also has 80 base speed xD

17 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

I didn't say it wouldn't find it's way to UU. OU is what I was referring to. Also, did anyone actually say meganium would be nu lol I don't remember that at all.

Spoiler

On 21/08/2016 at 11:54 AM, KaynineXL said:

Put Meganium in NU asap :)

On 21/08/2016 at 3:34 PM, DoubleJ said:

Meganium (NU)

On 20/08/2016 at 6:15 AM, OrangeManiac said:

Meganium is easy NU. Nothing worth use over Plume, it's mostly Bellossom 1.1 which can learn screens.

On 19/08/2016 at 1:01 PM, Kizhaz said:

Meganium should just go straight to NU

On 19/08/2016 at 1:06 PM, ShadowGary said:

Ehh... Agree with Kaynine and Kiz on Meganium, like Kay said just a better version of Bello.

1 minute ago, gbwead said:
  Hide contents

Yeh I do think Meganium could have been NU. I thought Plume was better but to be fair, I also didn't play UU much either I didn't realise the speed was so vital under so many circumstances. I'm sure there was actually a time when it dipped in usage a lot, I can't remember why, too long ago.

I was also very hopeful to finally get a good heal beller in NU :(

6 minutes ago, Lazaro23 said:

So why tf are Slaking, typhlosion, Sceptile, Zangoose, etc NU ???
How is TT gonna be ?

because they're not good enough to be in any higher tiers.

The only one in that list I think could actually ever be problematic is BD Zangoose on a good day, but I'm pretty doubtful.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.