Breed with hidden ability

Sebat

Question

I know that the breed with HA is 60% with female (w/HA) and 60% male(w/HA) with ditto, but what happen with the actual breeding service, that guarantees that the final breeding inherits the hidden ability? I think in 3 options: the first an item as everstone but with the abilitiesn the second, non-sacrificing parents or the third is a expensive pill for the change abilities (maybe the breed needs a simbol that is a breeding of HA or dungeon origin), the most easy way, is the first option (example: 6x31 nature (father) + 6x31 ability (mother), everstone and item for a breed with ivs, nature and ability), it sounds coherent, but a breed can cost 2-3m easy, so what will be the method of breed? and if is the first example, what will be the solution for the cost?

PS: I have a basic english, so maybe I can't explain very well

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, Sebat said:

I know that the breed with HA is 60% with female (w/HA) and 60% male(w/HA) with ditto, but what happen with the actual breeding service, that guarantees that the final breeding inherits the hidden ability? I think in 3 options: the first an item as everstone but with the abilitiesn the second, non-sacrificing parents or the third is a expensive pill for the change abilities (maybe the breed needs a simbol that is a breeding of HA or dungeon origin), the most easy way, is the first option (example: 6x31 nature (father) + 6x31 ability (mother), everstone and item for a breed with ivs, nature and ability), it sounds coherent, but a breed can cost 2-3m easy, so what will be the method of breed? and if is the first example, what will be the solution for the cost?

PS: I have a basic english, so maybe I can't explain very well

Heya Sebat, 

They want to introduce the breeding service via Legendary dungeons in 2 months+, together with legendaries that you can catch.

The breeding method is most likely to screw up anyone who has comps already made from what I understood although DarkShade said they were still considering all ideas and trying to find a solution to fit everything I think.