PokeMMO Nostalgia

I started playing in mid-2020. Recommended by a friend, I decided to play a little, after all the pandemic was leaving me with no options for things to do. I played for fun, started in hoenn and got Blaziken, which in the original games was my first pokemon. (The first game I played was Pokemon Emerald). Since then, the only area that I haven't fully developed is in Competitive, and the main problem a lot of people think is a lack of skill, but in fact it's the lack of a competitive team, that it's a real challenge to do on MMO, so much so that at Randoms, where teams don't are necessary to play, you get one at the beginning of the game to play the game, I got my best results in PvP, reaching the 590 Elo mark, something I never got in other tiers. Isn't too much, but i don't play like 20 hours per day on competitive.

The most insane challenge I did in PokéMMO was Giftlock, without a doubt. It was basically a challenge trying to play all regions, beat all Gyms and the Elite 4 in each one. However, using only the Pokémon Gifts(the 6x15 ones), and with a series of limitations, such as not using GTL or making trades. Everything would have to be obtained by Farming. It was difficult, but after 144 hours, I completed the challenge. He is immortalized in my topic of Speedruns in the MMO, check the topic later.

About Competitive titles, I've never won an official MMO tournament. The most I reached was the 2nd stage of the tournaments I played. Without a lot of time to farm and with limited budget, it's hard to win tournaments that aren't on Randoms.

Edited by caioxlive13