Trying To Help New Players In-Game

Wassupp Everyone Its Dusty Just wanted to let All Of You Know Starting Now I will be Giving Out 5K To Every New Player That comes up to me or whisper /messages me So if you see me on Pls do not hesitate to contact me its my way of contributing the best way i can right now my ing is FullRestoreGames thanks everyone have a Blessed Day!

1 hour ago, RealLifeAngel said:

Careful, friend.

Someone might just make a bunch of alts & pretend they are new players just to bamboozle you out of money ~

Right, yeah i thought about that usually watch the chat and wait for people who ask questions that more experienced pokemmo players would know already

12 minutes ago, Kole said:

Just a heads up from another person who likes to give to new players. Some of us hang out in newbie towns and hand out gifts and answer questions. You could join us sometime. :)

Wassupp Kole! Yea that would be awesome! appreciate it :) I just dont like to disturb you often because ik your busy tending to the server and other mod responsibilities but ill def be looking forward to linking up with you anytime 

5 hours ago, FullRestoreGaming said:

Wassupp Kole! Yea that would be awesome! appreciate it :) I just dont like to disturb you often because ik your busy tending to the server and other mod responsibilities but ill def be looking forward to linking up with you anytime 

If I were you, I would go to Viridian City, Pewter City, Cerulean City, or Vermillion City channel 1 or 2. When I give out my garbage, it is usually in those locations. If you want to give out free money, I would advise you to stay in those locations. Those are the new player towns that I usually go to. In Hoenn, you could go to Oldale, Petalburg, Rustboro, or Dewford.

2 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

If I were you, I would go to Viridian City, Pewter City, Cerulean City, or Vermillion City channel 1 or 2. When I give out my garbage, it is usually in those locations. If you want to give out free money, I would advise you to stay in those locations. Those are the new player towns that I usually go to. In Hoenn, you could go to Oldale, Petalburg, Rustboro, or Dewford.

Great thanks for the helpful information @Bestfriends much appreciated!:)

Edited by FullRestoreGaming