PTS HYPE

No spawn commands is really sad, there were some things I wanted to test out...

Without them the pts feels empty af, Honestly I dont think many people will go through the whole storyline, 8 hours or so of gameplay when they will have to do it again in 2 weeks.

EDIT: You should try and at least activate the comms on the last pts day

Edited by FNTCZ
1 minute ago, FNTCZ said:

Without them the pts feels empty af, Honestly I dont think many people will go through the whole storyline, 8 hours or so of gameplay when they will have to do it again in 2 weeks.

The way they did it last time was 1st day of pure story, no commands. Last 2 days commands were available.

2 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Its up to who ever wants to test it. They need our help in order to give a final product, emulating the gameplay withouth commands will most likely show the bugs like if it was an actual release. Also storyline is the best part xD in my opinion.

16 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Trust me when I say that having commands for this PTS with a full release coming at some point in the future it is better to be certain that the storyline, which is the core part of the PTS is as bug free as they can get it. Using commands can cause unexpected issues that can cause some bugs to be overlooked.

How to change chat box size for PTS

https://i.imgur.com/wRH7gTp.gifv

Temporary chat box background transparency fix for PTS

Open file gfx.xml located here: ...\PokeMMO-Client-PTS-9433\data\themes\default

Go to line 805, 806, 807 and find:

<area name="chat.top.background" tint="#55949494" xywh="9,191,5,5" inset="0,-3,-3,-3"/>
<area name="chat.bottom.background" tint="#55949494" xywh="9,191,5,5" inset="-3,-3,0,-3"/>
<area name="chat.content.background" tint="#55949494" xywh="9,191,5,5" inset="0,-3,0,-3"/>

Change to:

<area name="chat.top.background" tint="#99000000" xywh="9,191,5,5" inset="0,-3,-3,-3"/>
<area name="chat.bottom.background" tint="#99000000" xywh="9,191,5,5" inset="-3,-3,0,-3"/>
<area name="chat.content.background" tint="#99000000" xywh="9,191,5,5" inset="0,-3,0,-3"/>

Save file. Press Ctrl+F5 in-game to see changes.

Alternatively, if you are uncomfortable making changes yourself or do not have an editor you can replace gfx.xml with this one: https://ufile.io/t7jw6

(Sorry for the uploader, I couldn't find one without ads and annoyances.)

Edited by Kole
Replaced modified file upload link
3 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

I remember once upon a time NPC's could have shiny pokemon. Around when the elite 4 first came out someone's rival had shiny venusaur. 

Sometime in 2013 I battled a rocket grunt & they had a shiny rattata! Must not have been taken out, just incredibly rare circumstance! Dunno if it is gone now doe ;o

4 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

I remember once upon a time NPC's could have shiny pokemon. Around when the elite 4 first came out someone's rival had shiny venusaur. 

they stil can, kyu said "its not a bug its a feature!"

4 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

I remember seeing a shiny from a trainer back on my first (and only) trainer tower visit. Can't remember what it was though.

These are scripted - the ones found on random trainers within the game were not, and can no longer be encountered.