PTS HYPE

People just like to complain, that's really all there is to it. I admire senile's tenacity but I lost the willpower to argue with idiots who pretend they know what they're talking about years ago. Best to just ignore them and let them ruin their own reputation post after post 

Edit: I realize this doesn't make a lot of sense after I clashed with xatu yesterday but he's just too much fun, I couldn't resist 

Edited by Gunthug
6 hours ago, Gunthug said:

People just like to complain, that's really all there is to it. I admire senile's tenacity but I lost the willpower to argue with idiots who pretend they know what they're talking about years ago. Best to just ignore them and let them ruin their own reputation post after post 

Edit: I realize this doesn't make a lot of sense after I clashed with xatu yesterday but he's just too much fun, I couldn't resist 

But, its so easy with Xatu :p

how about some feedback?

personally i think the battle could use faster animations.

maybe i'm just spoiled because of showdown but it feels a tad to slow. especially the start ups off the attacks.

apart from that everything seems pretty fine and polished (as polished as pokemmo can be XP)

good job guys

4 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

if im not mistaken in the last clients we had commands to spawn  stuff etc, did they miss them in the notes or have they been removed

There are no commands available for this PTS, as we require that the storyline is tested effectively.

2 minutes ago, DrButler said:

made me actually test it. you can only expand it sidewards, which is meh as well.

the way things are i actually prefer emerald graphics.

At this moment in time, the chat box is still being worked on.

5 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

There are no commands available for this PTS, as we require that the storyline is tested effectively.

At this moment in time, the chat box is still being worked on.

gib free hats to debug the in-battle sprites...