Can you still guarantee our safety?

DrButler

Hey,

so browsing the forums i saw something very interesting earlier and i would like to share it to have someone sharing opinion on the matter. I hope im just paranoid, but the evidence i found seems very damning. Please review the following facts as open minded as you can and try to avoid emotional posts, altough thats easier said than done, since you´re just human.

So yesterday someone named "Torinnnnn" opened a thread in the trade corner going by "Ev´s for everyone". At that point things seemed legit, but what i saw earlier blew my mind after i had some research going. Anways, lets keep going.

Earlier today someone named "Orbflux" posted in the mentioned thread. His message: "bumb". Nothing suspicious, right? You couldnt be more wrong... In my humble opinion theres two possibilities why this happened, but since the post got removed i think that the second one is more likely - decide for yourself.

1)

The user "orbflux" mistyped bumb, but had the intention to type "bump" to help out a fellow trainer. Possible to be honest, but unlikely if you read further.

2)

A few facts are necessary to follow my investigations, so ill just tell you what i found out, crawling deeper into the rabbit hole.

It doesnt seem to be a coincidence that "orbflux" posted in the exact same thread he did. I found out that "torinnnnn" and "orbflux" both used to be in a team named "NORE", so its likely to assume that they know each other. Nothing worrysome so far, but if you add the fact that the leaders of "NORE" are currently missing and they disbanded at the peak of their success things get a little mysterious - too mysterious in my opinion. More users have been involved, but in order to prevent an even bigger threat to my health i wont name more people for now. Do the research and you will find out yourself.

It is also safe to assume that staff is involved, because the message got deleted, which is little surprising since it was against the forum rules anyways, BUT the users i mentioned are still on the run and thats questionable to say the least. So the questions we should be asking now are : "Why would someone contact somebody in a thread knowing his message would be deleted anyways?" and "Why wouldnt any of the staff interrogate neither "orbflux" nor "torinnnnn?" If we assume that the "bumb" was just a codeword the whole picture unfolds; if we just replace "bumb" with "bomb" things start to click.

tldr:

• Former members of the team i mentioned earlier left the team and started to split up in several teams all across the server, while the leaders location still remains unconfirmed.
  • Being in new teams they start exchanging code words on forums, while a big event is likely to come up soon.
  • Not only the former team leaders, but also the involved users are still on the run, while concentrating a large amount of members in a team called "Rise".
  • Staff seems to be involved if not bribed, since nobody got punished, interrogated or arrested.

If that isnt enough evidence to convince that something goings on behind the scenes idk anymore. But i have on favor to ask: Please avoid places where huge masses of people accumulate aka vermillion ch1 and the halloween event thats like to come up soon. Those few goody bags arent worth your safety, nor the safety of your pokemon. If you desire to open goody bags that desperately please have the patience and buy whats thrown into gtl, since i and a special squad will farm the goody bags for you regardless. We´ve been digging to deep already, so we might as well push through and do whats best for you guys.

Thanks for your time and ye, let me know what you think. I know it looks like your average tinfoil hat bs on first glance, but things get twisted along the way. And remember: Dont farm goody bags yourself, we shall do that for you, so you can safely buy and open them. And sorry if this all got a little messy, but im still confused and didnt have the time to let stuff sink in.

• Kizhaz locked this topic