This game is already boring

2 hours ago, Noad said:

Well Munya, I am glad you ask because currently our development team are working on releasing a whole new region here at PokeMMO. This may come as a huge shock to you but if you can contain your excitement please give these a read: 

1 hour ago, Bearminator said:

You can check our official events as well. 

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/36-pokemmo-official-events/ Sometimes you can win some pokeyens, sometimes shiny and pokeyens, but what's best is that you can meet a lot of fantastic players and staff members that really puts effort into making those events enjoyable experience.

Also as Noad said, you can wait for new region just as we do. Personally I can't wait to fill my pokedex once again

see you in game! :3

This is all fake news & staff generated propaganda ~

Edited by RealLifeAngel
3 hours ago, jiffilstainty said:

I had been playing for months and I stopped playing a month ago ... and when I go back to play, everything is the same, nothing has changed ...
What is the future of the game ?, add new pokemon? .... because that is not the solution ....
I have in the list of conctacts in the game a lot of people ... and they have not logged in for 2 months .... Tell me ... What are you going to do to get these people back to play?
Because the game is simply repetitive and that tires.
"is that you have the pvp and tournaments" ..... it is also very repetitive.
And there are only 2 legendary in the whole game ... why?
I say and I will continue to say ....
What are you going to do so that the people who left will play again?
I want to see your opinions.

Due to this comment, your going to ask for an avalanche of updates. Not saying that this is a bad thing, but your asking for it.

For now, I can give you a ton of activities that you can do in game:

1. Breeding

2. Become an EV Trainer (I love this aspect of the game. I know that is boring to a lot of people, but to me, it is relaxing)

3. Become a berry farmer

4. Go into competitive play. (if that is not your interest, then I would like for you to read further)

5. Become a shiny trader

6. Hang around people at Vermillion channel 1 (if you don't want any obligations at all, then Vermillion is a place to be)

7. Become a YouTube or a Twitch maker.

8. You can do your own thing, create your own quests, etc. I've seen people do hide and seek stuff @Gilan, Catchathons, and even Quiz stuff (you can hang around Pewter City museum and give out questions to people to answer or you can partake in one of those events).

Not to mention the stuff not on this list. Unova is coming at us like a freight train, so you better be prepared for more activities coming your way!

Spoiler

If I were you, I am going to advise that you bring your friends back on PokeMMO because lot of them are probably going to enjoy Unova when it hits. Trust me, you will be liked by your friends. The developers have some big plans and there are going to be after quests like DUNGEONS!!!!! DUNGEONS!!! Your going to have loads of fun.

---------------------------

If you need any help with understanding certain things in the game, feel free to mail me in game. My in game name is "Bestfriends"

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification
40 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

4. Go into competitive play. (if that is not your interest, then I would like for you to read further)

if i am interested in comp, is it still ok for me to read further? wasnt sure, so i thought id ask before anything id regret later on.

and if more of a casual player i am, what to do you would suggest? just curious cause my boy vince is bored lately, but i dont wanna lose him, because i need a sugar daddy for the update , so advice is really appreciated.

thx in advance and have a nice day.

2 hours ago, DrButler said:

if i am interested in comp, is it still ok for me to read further? wasnt sure, so i thought id ask before anything id regret later on.

and if more of a casual player i am, what to do you would suggest? just curious cause my boy vince is bored lately, but i dont wanna lose him, because i need a sugar daddy for the update , so advice is really appreciated.

thx in advance and have a nice day.

Good evening DrButler, I appreciate you adding humour to the discussion. You can still read further, although it might not appeal to your interests.

Assuming that your source of income is quitting, my advice to you is quite simple. I suggest you to get him into the shiny market. Shinies are for the money minded people who love to negotiate all day and night. You win some and lose some, but I think that would be appealing to a player like him.

If I were you though, I would look for a way to get your own income. Life is much more satisfying that way.

1 minute ago, redspawn said:

it will end the same way this year, since in 5 years they didn't have time to re-create new events.

its ok, we get scary clowns this year

thats the new meme right fellow kids?!??

47 minutes ago, LeWildChat said:

there is nothing to do, go play ps4

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

Finally someome with a rational idea!^^

while your doing that might want to go look at rpcs3 the 4k upscaling looks amazing. some of the old ps3 games on pc look better then a lot of the 4k ps4 games.

https://rpcs3.net/blog/2017/10/08/introducing-high-resolution-rendering/

2 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

while your doing that might want to go look at rpcs3 the 4k upscaling looks amazing. some of the old ps3 games on pc look better then a lot of the 4k ps4 games.

https://rpcs3.net/blog/2017/10/08/introducing-high-resolution-rendering/

Tbh I have a ps4 Pro the new one. Recently bought it... and I still play PokeMMO more then anything. This game is like a drug. Doesn't wanna let me go. I can play any game I want, but I choose this one.

6 hours ago, Ichigo said:

Ya'll complaining for fckoll. There is no better Pokemon MMO then this. I played every Pokemon MMO and this is by far the best. The reason why devs take so long is because they do their job once in a blue moon. We all know what happens to games that are rushed. Patience is key.

FTFY