Kick Message

AlitoFernando

Question

9 answers to this question

On 21/10/2017 at 3:53 AM, RealLifeAngel said:

What if you are not online? I think it is pointless when you can just whisper ;o

after all you only get kicked from a team for one of three reasons;

1. Inactive b.c you have a life

2. You sux at the game

3. You are a uguu 

well the point here is not finding out why you're kicked from a team,but just at least inform the player so he don't look like a dumb for 10 minutes knowing he's not in his favourite team anymore

2 hours ago, AlitoFernando said:

well the point here is not finding out why you're kicked from a team,but just at least inform the player so he don't look like a dumb for 10 minutes knowing he's not in his favourite team anymore

Just play with "Show own overworld name" enabled in gameplay settings. Then you can clearly see that you no longer have a team tag by your name if you happened to be kicked. Unless you just don't like having your name above your character, in that case, I dunno. lol 

You do have a point though. I mean it DOES inform everyone in the team that "so-and-so is no longer a member of the team" when they are kicked or leave so it probably should inform the ACTUAL player being kicked through a system message or something too, that would make sense. Or maybe make something like, "You have been kicked from the team." be the last message you receive in the team chat. Dunno how that would work if you're offline when it happens though. But you'd obviously figure it out pretty soon if you were kicked while offline, seeing as you wouldn't see the team welcome message or whatever upon login.

10 hours ago, Staggiie said:

Just play with "Show own overworld name" enabled in gameplay settings. Then you can clearly see that you no longer have a team tag by your name if you happened to be kicked. Unless you just don't like having your name above your character, in that case, I dunno. lol 

You do have a point though. I mean it DOES inform everyone in the team that "so-and-so is no longer a member of the team" when they are kicked or leave so it probably should inform the ACTUAL player being kicked through a system message or something too, that would make sense. Or maybe make something like, "You have been kicked from the team." be the last message you receive in the team chat. Dunno how that would work if you're offline when it happens though. But you'd obviously figure it out pretty soon if you were kicked while offline, seeing as you wouldn't see the team welcome message or whatever upon login.

If you don't see the team message when you log in that means you were kicked offline