A hearty spooky hello to you

Phantoz

Hello good people of PokeMMO,

It is Friday the 13th of October the spooky month so I decided to join PokeMMO again. I had played a while ago but never really gave it a full shot so I guess this is my attempt.

I'm going to be completing my journey on channel 2 so you should see me chat on there.

Edited by Phantoz
On 13/10/2017 at 1:29 PM, Phantoz said:

Hello good people of PokeMMO,

It is Friday the 13th of October the spooky month so I decided to join PokeMMO again. I had played a while ago but never really gave it a full shot so I guess this is my attempt.

I'm going to be completing my journey on channel 2 so you should see me chat on there.

As you can see by my name I plan on completing my journey with only ghost types and I'll try to update you guys on my progress if you're interested. Eventually I want to specialize in Ghost type pokemon and become a ghost trainer.

Wish me luck and thanks for reading :D Hope to see you all soon.

Good evening Phantoz, I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you need a break from spooking people and want to watch some channels on YouTube that relate to PokeMMO, then I have the solution for you:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better.

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigation through the story while locating hidden items courtesy of RysPicz!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal Stuff

Spoiler

Roy Rogers Inc wants to change how you view my video content. I would like to give a taste of what RRI is looking at. I has already implemented a new fresh face by introducing thumbnail software so pictures are more appealing to look at and you might even get a chuckle when you look at the thumbnail.

Another thing that is looking to change is a new and fresh editing software with more toys for RRI to play with. If you want a taste of that, you might want to check out the Roy Rogers Walkthrough series in Hoenn. Once I am done with the Hoenn Walkthrough from that channel, then I am going to look at adding that editing software to the tool lineup.

There are two places where change is not going to happen. The Headline segment of Roy Rogers News and the What is Roy Thinking? series on the Roy Rogers Life channel. I want headline thumbnails to feature you as the thumbnail! Your the reason why headlines video are published. The older software is faster to do since I am familiar with the tools available there, so if I do change the software, it is going to take a while.

As for Roy Rogers Life, it is on the back burner because I do not have a big ego. I am going to keep this short since Roy Rogers Life is an afterthought channel.

I look forward to implementing a newer and fresher appearance to the Roy Rogers brand.

12 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Good evening Phantoz, I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you need a break from spooking people and want to watch some channels on YouTube that relate to PokeMMO, then I have the solution for you:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better.

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigation through the story while locating hidden items courtesy of RysPicz!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal Stuff

Hide contents

Roy Rogers Inc wants to change how you view my video content. I would like to give a taste of what RRI is looking at. I has already implemented a new fresh face by introducing thumbnail software so pictures are more appealing to look at and you might even get a chuckle when you look at the thumbnail.

Another thing that is looking to change is a new and fresh editing software with more toys for RRI to play with. If you want a taste of that, you might want to check out the Roy Rogers Walkthrough series in Hoenn. Once I am done with the Hoenn Walkthrough from that channel, then I am going to look at adding that editing software to the tool lineup.

There are two places where change is not going to happen. The Headline segment of Roy Rogers News and the What is Roy Thinking? series on the Roy Rogers Life channel. I want headline thumbnails to feature you as the thumbnail! Your the reason why headlines video are published. The older software is faster to do since I am familiar with the tools available there, so if I do change the software, it is going to take a while.

As for Roy Rogers Life, it is on the back burner because I do not have a big ego. I am going to keep this short since Roy Rogers Life is an afterthought channel.

I look forward to implementing a newer and fresher appearance to the Roy Rogers brand.

Thanks so much, I just watched one of your videos and I'm definitely going to watch all of them to help me figure everything out :)