SoundCloud future

averil8

Hi, everyone! I am just wondering how many of you use SoundCloud? Is it a good option? I heard that is going not that well in the company right now and they keep fire many employees... So  I am just curious does it affect the service. Will the company exist in the future? I know there are some music streamings alternatives like Tidal, Spotify etc. But are they good as SoundCloud? Will be happy to hear your opinion.

On 10/19/2017 at 9:12 AM, averil8 said:

Yeah, youtube is definitely a good place but it is important for the musician to have a professional platform. I also think that someone will buy SoundCloud or SoundCloud will merge with another music platform.  Btw, it looks like that there are several alternatives. Have you tried something from the list?

Honestly I think pretty much all of them are awful, b.c the majority of musicians that use these website are shitty. With the exception of a few gems, you might as well only use YouTube because all those same musicians the few good & the vast shitty ones will be using it too so rly none of them are any different. None of them are professional platforms, anything any old person can make their own music on is amateur.

So with all that said any of them will work fine for you lol