Sign in to follow this  
Matoka

~30 Days to go until Unova

2 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

but doubles isnt even a tier

Is a pvp mode, more than enough

Also just realized we will be able to mimic vgc in mmo after the update, hype rises

2 hours ago, Xatu said:

I also want to add that ill be promoting the game heavily by maintaining active threads on message boards promoting the game to other pokefans as well as streaming a bunch on my Youtube channel once its out, or the PTS again.

Don't forget to also post your stream in the Audio/Video section!

11 minutes ago, Gilan said:

My Sole needs Heeling after all these puns.

Don't worry, I can heel you by throwing a boot into your sole or you can become a future shoemaker.

40 minutes ago, Zigh said:

Is a pvp mode, more than enough

Also just realized we will be able to mimic vgc in mmo after the update, hype rises

eh still kinda different in terms of format, vgc you can choose 4 from 6, mmo dubs you need to use all 6 pkm

2 hours ago, Matoka said:

Will we get a new trailer for Pokemmo? :o

I wonder.

It will probably be another video contest I imagine

Wow staff derailing a thread...we need an upper staff member to put their foot down and shoew them how to behave.    kill me

1 hour ago, Matoka said:

op

1. Probably Castelia City
  2. Lucario
  3. Latios/Latias? I really like these two
  4. Shiny Ferrothorn and Klinklang here I come.

I liked messing up Gillians name on purpose more.

Im excited for the only thing that matters in gen 5. CASTELIA CONE!

15 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

I liked messing up Gillians name on purpose more.

Im excited for the only thing that matters in gen 5. CASTELIA CONE!

N Castle <3  Rival N > Gary 

31 minutes ago, RealLifeAngel said:

Hype! 

Never played beyond gen 3, so this will make pokemmo a new game for me ^~^

When we release, you'll have to let us know what you think!

13 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

just one question man, there is a special place on unova where we can catch generation 4 mons?

Just now, DarylDixon said:

just one question man, there is a special place on unova where we can catch generation 4 mons?

There are a few of them scattered throughout the region as in vanilla, but there is no special location where you'll be able to catch those outside of that.

21 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

Happily! But expect a book hehehehe

It is going to be conpletely alien to me, I know nothing about the mechanics, the lore, I could not even tell you one Pokémon from that generation lol but the game already looks beautiful, especially compared to when I last played so I have vry high hopes for unova, I can tell you that much so far! 

20 hours ago, SirAlbert said:

Wow stafKlinklang

Cant delete entire quote cuz new phone who dis, anyway just wondering if we will be able to make a team Kling Klang Klan. Imagine the team tag... or would it be prohibited? :( I mean, it is pokemon related after all

@Kyu primarily, How long roughly do you think we'll get notice of any PTR before it actually hits, just so we know how closely to keep an eye on the forums for the announcement.

3 hours ago, RealLifeAngel said:

Happily! But expect a book hehehehe

It is going to be conpletely alien to me, I know nothing about the mechanics, the lore, I could not even tell you one Pokémon from that generation lol but the game already looks beautiful, especially compared to when I last played so I have vry high hopes for unova, I can tell you that much so far! 

Get a Joltik with Compound Eyes. You'll thank me later XD

3 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Cant delete entire quote cuz new phone who dis, anyway just wondering if we will be able to make a team Kling Klang Klan. Imagine the team tag... or would it be prohibited? :( I mean, it is pokemon related after all

You can probably make it now, but it'll probably get renamed by mods to Kling Klang Clan because vampires.

4 hours ago, RysPicz said:

As long as you don't kick out people for using the Pokemon Black rom instead of the Pokemon White rom

did someone say VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC!  VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC!VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC!