Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Matoka

~30 Days to go until Unova

Recommended Posts

Maybe Devs could make an annoucement with what will change, which region will be available, which pokes won't be available, Items, TMs, Move Tutors, Re-breeding, and so on, before they release the update.

 

And, maybe, the Staff could spam that link in game so that most of the players could read it.

 

It might avoid some of the complains...

 

The changes are all spread out in posts, here and there, would be nice to have all of that in one

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Maybe Devs could make an annoucement with what will change, which region will be available, which pokes won't be available, Items, TMs, Move Tutors, Re-breeding, and so on, before they release the update.

 

And, maybe, the Staff could spam that link in game so that most of the players could read it.

 

It might avoid some of the complains...

 

The changes are all spread out in posts, here and there, would be nice to have all of that in one

Something like this section here?

Share this post


Link to post
On 09/10/2017 at 8:00 PM, Matoka said:

31 days since the very loose estimate of "In 2 months", I clearly understand its subject to change and I doubt it's going to magically be on the 8th of November on the dot or anything, but I am very excited for a huge influx of new content after so long.

 

I wanted in general just to thank devs for all their time doing this, while I know little about coding at all I can tell it's a pretty big undertaking swapping from GBA to DS and 2D to 3D with all the nuances it has, and to give a big thanks for all the time you've spent making it.

 

With that in mind I wondered about some interesting things that will inevitably play out with the new region from our own players:

 

  1. Do you think people will mostly migrate to a new "Hang out spot" instead of say Vermillion City in Kanto?
  2. What do you think the "Flavour of the Month" pokemon we'll be seeing left and right will be at launch and what set will it run?
  3. While it won't be added at launch, but a bit after, I'm curious what legendary people think / hope will be the first available to players from a dungeon and what theme that dungeon will be
  4. Is it exciting for Shiny hunters to have a big chance for a ton of "Game-First Shiny X" pokemon again?
  5. Have you bred any pokemon you are excited to use with Unova and all the new things in the game being available?

 

I think it will be exciting to likely see a ton of people in the game again after quite a peaceful period of time over the last couple months, the patch will likely mean a new influx of players and I think that is something we can all look forward to in some capacity as well c:

 

I'm curious to hear what you think about the five points I made, let's all look forward to the fun times soon™ to come. Hopefully see you all then! c: make sure you save up some Pokéyen for goodies as well!

 

The developer said before Christmas  :  file:///C:/Users/hp/Desktop/pokemmo%20avant%20janvier.png and file:///C:/Users/hp/Desktop/pokemmo%20avant%20noel%202.png . 

Edited by azortyl

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

Something like this section here?

Yes. I know that every update comes with a changelog. I ment that, maybe, it wouldn't be a bad idea to make something like that before the update... Anyway it might not make much sense making annoucement before the update :P it would probably make the complains start earlier :P so nevermind

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, suigin said:

For people who plan to play UU that means Roserade. Though offensive Roserade will only get Extrasensory as an egg move through Budew so watch out for that.

doesnt get it from exeggcute?

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, DrButler said:

doesnt get it from exeggcute?

Yes. From the new gen which they are in talks to use, budew has extrasensory as eggmove and can learn it from exeggcute which learns it at lv47.

However, roselia doesn't learn extrasensory as an egg move.

Edited by axx

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, axx said:

Yes. From the new gen which they are in talks to use, budew has extrasensory as eggmove and can learn it from exeggcute which learns it at lv47.

but if you leave out the item to breed rose still gets it, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DrButler said:

but if you leave out the item to breed rose still gets it, right?

No, only budew.

I edited my comment to clarify.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, DrButler said:

according to bulbapedia it does.

Im going from this list.

I guess it depends on how the devs want to handle it.

-

It looks like bulbapedia is the only source which lists extrasensory as an egg move for roselia. My guess is that they are mixing roselia and budew egg moves in that list.

Edited by axx

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, axx said:

Im going from this list.

I guess it depends on how the devs want to handle it.

guess ill have an eye on the dex then. thx :)

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, insertusernamehere said:

Yes. I know that every update comes with a changelog. I ment that, maybe, it wouldn't be a bad idea to make something like that before the update... Anyway it might not make much sense making annoucement before the update :P it would probably make the complains start earlier :P so nevermind

Typically those are posted before the server is back online after an update. They serve the same purpose and there is a section on the login screen that shows recent announcements. What you are suggesting is already in place.

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Matoka said:

They need to be holding incense to be bred into a baby form if they didn't have one before. Luck / Full Incense etc

oh, even in the official games? my bad

Edited by YoshidoriForum

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

Typically those are posted before the server is back online after an update. They serve the same purpose and there is a section on the login screen that shows recent announcements. What you are suggesting is already in place.

no, if I'm reading correctly, he wants a list of changes well before the update so he can know how to prepare for it ahead of time.

Share this post


Link to post

Well... It's not about being prepared but, like i said, ppl here and there ask questions about the update and the information is all spread out so making a list of what will change could be nice. At least we would all be informed/have the information in one place

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, insertusernamehere said:

Well... It's not about being prepared but, like i said, ppl here and there ask questions about the update and the information is all spread out so making a list of what will change could be nice. At least we would all be informed/have the information in one place

the ultralobo channel on youtube shows the update. The chain logo is an angel with horns and a pokémon. Normally it's the first chain.  

Edited by azortyl

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, azortyl said:

the ultralobo channel

well, that's more interesting that our resident youtube reporter

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, axx said:

Eh bien, c'est plus intéressant que notre journaliste youtube résident

an off-topic sentence: I'm a Frenchman. I am happy to provide you with information. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, azortyl said:

an off-topic sentence: I'm a Frenchman. I am happy to provide you with information. 

whats a frenchman doing following a spanish channel

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, axx said:

ce que fait un français en suivant une chaîne espagnole

I wanted information about the game.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.