~30 Days to go until Unova

@Darkshade Sorry for the questions (and if it's already been answered elsewhere) but there's a rumour that we also won't be getting certain Gen 4 mons - can you confirm this? If so, which ones won't we be getting? I - and many others I'm sure - don't want to spend time and money making pre-breeds for something that isn't going to exist 

1 minute ago, Zymogen said:

@Darkshade Sorry for the questions (and if it's already been answered elsewhere) but there's a rumour that we also won't be getting certain Gen 4 mons - can you confirm this? If so, which ones won't we be getting? I - and many others I'm sure - don't want to spend time and money making pre-breeds for something that isn't going to exist 

https://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/unobtainable.shtml

Add Rotom to this list.

2 minutes ago, DrButler said:

you probably wont patch 3 days into the update i guess. i mean thx for the update and all, dont get me wrong, but stealth is so meta centric that not having it asap is kinda meh.

@suigin

Who knows, maybe it'll be a quick fix patch. We'll still have rocks on Ferrothorn, Forretress and Mamoswine if you breed them as egg moves in OU.

1 minute ago, suigin said:

Who knows, maybe it'll be a quick fix patch. We'll still have rocks on Ferrothorn, Forretress and Mamoswine if you breed them as egg moves in OU.

theres many more setters tho and i dont really wanna rebreed skarm, swampert, ttar, aero and forre just to get a move they would get anyways later on. we´d have to wait til it gets implemented, thats the down side, but decent amount of cash saved.

anyways, thanks for answering my question, sir.

1 hour ago, DrButler said:

you probably wont patch 3 days into the update i guess.@suigin

I wouldn't bet on that, supplementary patches don't usually take too long - although 3 days might be a bit of a stretch.

1 hour ago, notmudkip0 said:

@Darkshade any chance of swarms of gen 4 pokemon that are included on this list?

Maybe, we've not talked about swarms yet.

17 hours ago, Darkshade said:

I wouldn't bet on that, supplementary patches don't usually take too long - although 3 days might be a bit of a stretch.

Maybe, we've not talked about swarms yet.

Honestly, I'd like to see some Gen 4 mons in swarms, maybe not the starters (though I would like the starters in a swarm) and maybe just skip Sinnoh all together and start working on Gen 6 in 3021. Similarly what was done with Gen 2 mons.

Also does anyone know if there is electrizer and magmarizer in Unova?

@Darkshade 

This may be a dumb question, but I'm gunna ask anyways

Will pre-existing mons have access to new gen 5 moves that they'd normally learn at a lower level? For example, if I had a level 50 Scizor that was bred pre-update, would I be able to learn Bullet Punch (which is a level 1 move) on it by using mushrooms? 

2 hours ago, Zymogen said:

@Darkshade 

This may be a dumb question, but I'm gunna ask anyways

Will pre-existing mons have access to new gen 5 moves that they'd normally learn at a lower level? For example, if I had a level 50 Scizor that was bred pre-update, would I be able to learn Bullet Punch (which is a level 1 move) on it by using mushrooms? 

Yes, everything will be updated to use new movesets, so whether something is obtained pre or post-update won't make a difference as to your ability to access a move.

10 minutes ago, mmead said:

so, no Leafeon or Glaceon? I mean, I know there were Moss/Ice covered rocks in B2/W2, but are they not in B/W?

They will be available.

6 hours ago, Kite said:

I'm hyped now!

I'll also assume we can get the other items that do the same thing for different pokemon like getting Porygon Z?

That's correct!