~30 Days to go until Unova

8 hours ago, Bearminator said:

Can you let me paw?

No or I will be eaten.

8 hours ago, Bearminator said:

I cant bear not being able to look at you two days in a row

I am glad your looking at him and not me or I would be lunch. Mike, keep distracting everyone! Your doing great!

8 hours ago, Bilburt said:

stay pawsitive!

This comment so purrfect! - I am doing this pun for @Noad's pleasure

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyu the director, screenwritter, and producer introduces a new movie called:

The Life of Michaelangelo:

Spoiler

Once upon a time, there was a man by the name of Michaelangelo and he was on an adventure with his friends and they do a lot of mischief. Look at them as they plot a scheme:

9 hours ago, Kyu said:

please enjoy this piece of a riveting monologue about friendship and growing up while Mike melds with the singularity

MrdQGAY.png

They should do things? What is that suppose to mean? Lets follow them on their adventure. They find this old man with green hair with a ton of bling and Michaelangelo said to Bianca and Cheren: "Hey look it is an old man with a lot of riches, lets take his stuff!" This old man is no pushover, he says to these young people, "my name is Ghetsis and I will rule the world! Muhahahah!!!" Michaelangelo tries to punch the old man, but he had his hydreigon knock them all out.

21 minutes ago, Kyu said:

ahFQGzF.png

Ghetsis then dropped a sticky note that said: "I will rule PokeMMO! I will find a way to control them all! They will be my slaves forever! Muahahahahah!!!!"

Michaelangelo then turned to the community of PokeMMO and had one question for them:

"Are you ready to help me? I want to stop Ghetsis from his sinister plans, I need everyone to help me!"

Cast:

Michaelangelo @TheChampionMike

Director:

Kyu

Director's assistant:

Kyu

Producer:

Kyu

Writer:

Kyu

Just now, cchiovitti527 said:

Im hoping for follow the leader xD

I dunno what is that supposed to mean, anyway Unova guide will be done the same way as Kanto and Hoenn. Please bear in mind I have never played the region so it might take a while before the guide is completed especially after counting in the fact, that Unova storyline seems VERY long.

Regardless, Unova guide is my priority post-update.

4 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I dunno what is that supposed to mean, anyway Unova guide will be done the same way as Kanto and Hoenn. Please bear in mind I have never played the region so it might take a while before the guide is completed especially after counting in the fact, that Unova storyline seems VERY long.

Regardless, Unova guide is my priority post-update.

Follow the leader, as in you start out in the first town and massive hoards of players follow you through every checkpoint of the game. ez pz

Just now, cchiovitti527 said:

Follow the leader, as in you start out in the first town and massive hoards of players follow you through every checkpoint of the game. ez pz

Just like it happened in the Hoenn update? Xd @Flavawhat remember that crazy run? Pretty sure we were the first people on the server to finish the storyline. Oh them memories...

That unfortunately wont happen tho, I would make a super poor leader cuz I dont even know the storyline (at all)