~30 Days to go until Unova

Just now, Matoka said:

Since we are Black/White and not Black2 / White2 is there any ideas about what happens to some stuff from that game? new forms are unlikely to be relevant but I guess are worth a mention, but I moreso mean pokemon like Spiritomb which is available as a gift, are 90% of those pokemon just not really a thing?

Basically 2 questions: How much stuff from B2W2 is existing as additions and how much sinnoh stuff is pruned from the region to make sinnoh more exciting?

pokes like riolu and buneary only not sure if there is more else 

5 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

pokes like riolu and buneary only not sure if there is more else 

from me trying my best to look stuff up these are all the pokemon from sinnoh ever available in the base games of black/white:

Buizel, Riolu, Combee, Cherim, Drifblim, Shinx, Bronzong (Swarms: Croagunk, Hippopotas)

Edited by Matoka
Just now, Matoka said:

from me trying my best to look stuff up these are all the pokemon from sinnoh ever available in the base games of black/white:

Buizel, Riolu, Combee, Cherim, Drifblim, Shinx, Bronzong (Swarms: Croagunk, Hippopotas)

i think they will put starters and gible too i hope so

Just now, DarylDixon said:

i think they will put starters and gible too i hope so

I highly doubt anything will be "added" to unova from the sinnoh dex, it's more likely I feel that stuff will be taken away from it rather than added and as such I doubt we'll see the Sinnoh Starters or Gible line

4 hours ago, Matoka said:

I highly doubt anything will be "added" to unova from the sinnoh dex, it's more likely I feel that stuff will be taken away from it rather than added and as such I doubt we'll see the Sinnoh Starters or Gible line

Well, we did get Johto starters in the safari zone in hoenn, so could be possible to get Sinnoh Starters.

4 minutes ago, Kite said:

Well, we did get Johto starters in the safari zone in hoenn, so could be possible to get Sinnoh Starters.

In ruby sapphire and emerald is it possible to receive a starter from professor birch as in the generation 3 games it was otherwise impossible to obtain one since there was no Johto, whereas the starters for Sinnoh are never given out in Black and White.

Also, we are confirmed to eventually be getting Sinnoh however Johto is not confirmed and therefore we may have never gotten the starters from their proper region leading to their likely inclusion in the safari zone in order to fix that.

I am already thinking about my which Pokemon I want to play with in Unova

I don't really plan to use any of the starters (but I am going with Snivy) however, I do plan to use:

Scrafty

Galvantula

Beheeyem

Haxorus

Golurk

Not sure beyond that, I MIGHT use Volcarona, but I never really got too interested in him -_-

Also, anyone know if we will be able to return to other regions through mom again? or will we be stuck there once we go until we reach Castelia City?

3 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

Oshawott ---> Samurott

Sandile -----> Krookodile

Litwick ----> Chandelure 

Darumaka ---> Darmanitan

Solosis ---> Reuniclus

Tynamo --> Elektross

ez team

I do not look forward to Scarf Chandelure, Krookodile, Darmanitan.

By the way,

so, assuming im that trainer who wants to complete the OT pokedex, the current number of pokemons we can store in PC is 420 (what a coincidence)

with the new region comes new pokemons (a lot). and that limit, according to my calculations (493 pokemons - 38 legendaries = 455), is not enough for the PC storage.

are we getting some PC boxes or the only way is to buy them?

thank you for the attention

56 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

@Darkshade how many sinnoh pokemon will even be available, I need to know how fucked the meta is going to be.

Meta is going to be Meta, Meta means Change, we will slowly be getting new stuff over time with Sinnoh / HA pokes / Legendary pokemon coming up eventually, i'd say don't worry about it and try to be a pioneer of new strats I guess.