~30 Days to go until Unova

16 hours ago, Telf said:

did someone say VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC!  VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC!VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC!

Shut up, telf lol

39 minutes ago, Shu said:

Have a little preview of new elemental type animations for Pokemon Summary UI - they vary depending on main element of the pokemon.

People with toaster PC's will be able to disable it in options tho.

RNqiCzQ.gif

Any chance from the list i mentioned before that you could mention which ones are done already? I'm guessing at least a few of them got animations added, dw about it either way. Also that's  a super cool new feature.

2 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

@Shu not sure if you're the person to ask, but could VGC rules be implemented? 

Preeeetty sure this shouldn't be much of a problem to implement considering our current tiers and their differences.

Can't fucking wait for VGC.

2 hours ago, Raichu4u said:

Is Firered/Emerald experiencing some sort of an update with this new gen 5 engine being added? Like for example, Lucario being usable in Kanto, or the move Stealth rocks being learned by a Pokemon on Emerald.

Absolutely, all of the new moves will be available on the learnsets of the species within those regions, and you will be able to take your 'mons from region to region with no problems (Provided you have the B/W ROM installed).

25 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

Absolutely, all of the new moves will be available on the learnsets of the species within those regions, and you will be able to take your 'mons from region to region with no problems (Provided you have the B/W ROM installed).

Damn, that's really nice. I know it's always constantly on my mind currently in the game to where I'm thinking "Damn this Flareon could be so much better if it could learn Fire Fang" or whatever the move might be.

Is there a plan to go back and update certain Gym Leaders/Elite 4/Trainers in general for gen 3? I don't know if that's a question you don't necessarily want to answer yet, but I'm thinking of stuff like Gary's Alakazam having access to a move like focus blast or completely adding gen 4+5 Pokemon to their teams for rematches.

54 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

Damn, that's really nice. I know it's always constantly on my mind currently in the game to where I'm thinking "Damn this Flareon could be so much better if it could learn Fire Fang" or whatever the move might be.

Is there a plan to go back and update certain Gym Leaders/Elite 4/Trainers in general for gen 3? I don't know if that's a question you don't necessarily want to answer yet, but I'm thinking of stuff like Gary's Alakazam having access to a move like focus blast or completely adding gen 4+5 Pokemon to their teams for rematches.

I hope that the second part of Kyu's post here is helpful to you in regards to the info you seek

9 minutes ago, ZoroarkH said:

a bit of an arbitrary question but will the worker in twist mountain who gifts gen 1-4 fossils be present? I'd love to get a crainidos

He won't, we have decided to maintain the existance of those species within their native regions - not exclusively because he had Fossils from Generation IV, but also because we'd rather players hunt for fossils themselves.

I will tell you that all (non-legendary) species that are native to Unova will be present and available within the region however.

3 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

that's bad too man, in future will be able to go at one specific place for some of em?

Maybe, possibly a whole region in fact.

Maybe one day.

2 hours ago, Darkshade said:

He won't, we have decided to maintain the existance of those species within their native regions - not exclusively because he had Fossils from Generation IV, but also because we'd rather players hunt for fossils themselves.

I will tell you that all (non-legendary) species that are native to Unova will be present and available within the region however.

Maybe, possibly a whole region in fact.

Maybe one day.

When you say Native to Unova do you mean Unova Dex or pokemon found IN Unova in Black/White or B2W2?

Just now, Darkshade said:

Former.

Since we are Black/White and not Black2 / White2 is there any ideas about what happens to some stuff from that game? new forms are unlikely to be relevant but I guess are worth a mention, but I moreso mean pokemon like Spiritomb which is available as a gift, are 90% of those pokemon just not really a thing?

Basically 2 questions: How much stuff from B2W2 is existing as additions and how much sinnoh stuff is pruned from the region to make sinnoh more exciting?