~30 Days to go until Unova

40 minutes ago, Zigh said:

Is a pvp mode, more than enough

Also just realized we will be able to mimic vgc in mmo after the update, hype rises

eh still kinda different in terms of format, vgc you can choose 4 from 6, mmo dubs you need to use all 6 pkm

Just now, DarylDixon said:

just one question man, there is a special place on unova where we can catch generation 4 mons?

There are a few of them scattered throughout the region as in vanilla, but there is no special location where you'll be able to catch those outside of that.

21 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

When we release, you'll have to let us know what you think!

Happily! But expect a book hehehehe

It is going to be conpletely alien to me, I know nothing about the mechanics, the lore, I could not even tell you one Pokémon from that generation lol but the game already looks beautiful, especially compared to when I last played so I have vry high hopes for unova, I can tell you that much so far! 

3 hours ago, RealLifeAngel said:

Happily! But expect a book hehehehe

It is going to be conpletely alien to me, I know nothing about the mechanics, the lore, I could not even tell you one Pokémon from that generation lol but the game already looks beautiful, especially compared to when I last played so I have vry high hopes for unova, I can tell you that much so far! 

Get a Joltik with Compound Eyes. You'll thank me later XD

3 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Cant delete entire quote cuz new phone who dis, anyway just wondering if we will be able to make a team Kling Klang Klan. Imagine the team tag... or would it be prohibited? :( I mean, it is pokemon related after all

You can probably make it now, but it'll probably get renamed by mods to Kling Klang Clan because vampires.

did someone say VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC!  VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC!VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC! VGC!