~30 Days to go until Unova

12 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

I can't wait for those moves animations!

No promises on that, I'll squeeze as many as I'll be able to do. But lot's of other required features been taking my time recently. Also Particle System itself requiring constant work was no fun either. It's a bit tedious work when you go from move to move and you stumble on yet another obstacle - a missing movement, dynamics, animation in particle system which then you spend several hours just to get working right.  Anyways, name few moves you would like to see working, and I'll see what I can do about getting them in.

5 minutes ago, Shu said:

No promises on that, I'll squeeze as many as I'll be able to do. But lot's of other required features been taking my time recently. Also Particle System itself requiring constant work was no fun either. It's a bit tedious work when you go from move to move and you stumble on yet another obstacle - a missing movement, dynamics, animation in particle system which then you spend several hours just to get working right.  Anyways, name few moves you would like to see working, and I'll see what I can do about getting them in.

If it's possible to have strong visual cues for stuff like Trick Room, Light Screen, Reflect, etc that'd be great.

4 hours ago, Shu said:

Aura Sphere Q~Q

4 hours ago, Shu said:

When can we get 2D battle as an option? Can't play MoemonMMO if we're forced to 3D. Also 2D > 3D, @Desu agrees.

11 hours ago, Shu said:

Air Slash
Ancient Power
Aqua Jet
Aura Sphere
Brave Bird
Brick Break
Bug Buzz
Bullet Punch
Close Combat
Crunch
Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond
Dragon Dance
Drain Punch
Earthquake
Encore
Energy Ball
Flamethrower
Giga Drain
Gunk Shot
Healing Wish
Hidden Power
Ice / Fire / Thunder Fang
Ice / Fire / Thunder Punch
Ice Beam
Ice Shard
Iron Head
Leaf Blade
Leaf Storm
Leech Seed
Moonlight
Morning Sun
Nasty Plot
Night Slash
Outrage
Pain Split
Poison Jab
Protect
Psychic
Psyshock
Pursuit
Quiver Dance
Rapid Spin
Recover
Return
Roost
Scald
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Shadow Sneak
Sleep Powder
Sludge Bomb
Spikes
Spore
Stealth Rock
Stealth Rocks
Stone Edge
Subsitute
Sucker Punch
Surf
Swords Dance
Taunt
Thunder Bolt
Thunder Wave
Toxic
Toxic Spikes
Tri Attack
U-Turn
Volt Switch
Water Fall
Will-O-Wisp
Wish
Zen Headbutt

I think these would probably be the most regularly seen ones i'd guess, maybe i'm wrong?

PS I don't expect you to attempt to complete this many moves simply cause I listed them, i was just chiming in :> Don't want you to work yourself to death haha

Edited by Matoka

Hey team.  I know ive been really toxic about gen 5 in the past but i just wanna say im really proud of you guys for making it this far.

Almost 6 years now... A really long time for a game like this.  And 6 more great years to come!

I also want to add that ill be promoting the game heavily by maintaining active threads on message boards promoting the game to other pokefans as well as streaming a bunch on my Youtube channel once its out, or the PTS again.

Thank you guys sooooo much for everything.  Blessings.  )O(

14 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

It's unbearable to read this thread

Please don't eat me....

This time I made myself smell as horrible as possible (for bears). I was researching a way of counteracting bears and I think I have the answer. I am going to bathe in old cabbage water when I see a bear on my tail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I see that the developers put their blood, sweat, and tears into Unova. I am trying to do as much research on Unova as possible. This region in my view is going to be quite interesting and I look forward to the changes that are about to come. I look forward to covering the update when it happens.