Suggestions that were made over and over

razimove

Question

I know they have been suggested a few times, but with the implementation of gen5, maybe we could see them as features.

Cancel button, this allows you to cancel your move and rethink your action before both oponents lock their respective moves, this is rather annoying in doubles, when you lock a move by mistake, happened me twice recently.

Forfeit button, this would allow you to forfeit the match, so you don't have to re-log everytime the match is done, previously discussed in another thread of mine.

Spectate the match by rounds, this means you could just click back and forward, so you can check one round in particular for example, I can see this being bad for scouting, but overall I think it brings more good than harm.

4 answers to this question

In relation to this thread though, I can't really add much in terms of a concept I'd just be happy with these being added, most of all a forfeit and cancel button, the spectating round-by-round thing would be nice, but I could live without it and it seems a tad hard to make, it'd probably involve the creation of replay-like things in the game and I dunno how hard those are to make.

Edited by XelaKebert
Removed references to removed content
7 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

Please limit your suggestions to one per thread and change the title to be descriptive of what you are suggesting.

On a side note if I see anymore fighting in this section I will start issuing warning points to every one taking part. This section is for the discussion of suggestions and not for pointless bickering.

just close it then, just wanted to gather them all in one thread to avoid spamming this section. Thanks for the heads up.