Hello!

20 hours ago, erinjackson said:

Hi I'm Erin and I just started playing again after a year break but never introduced myself so yeah hi :D

my ign is ErinTheaRose feel free to add me

and if anyone could tell me if theres a teamspeak and how to join that would be lovely :)

O hai der i am dah almighty HF welcome to the game <3

IGN:HF 

On 06/10/2017 at 3:57 AM, erinjackson said:

Hi I'm Erin and I just started playing again after a year break but never introduced myself so yeah hi :D

my ign is ErinTheaRose feel free to add me

and if anyone could tell me if theres a teamspeak and how to join that would be lovely :)

Welcome to PokeMMO erinjackson, I hope you enjoy your stay.

If your interested in a network selection for PokeMMO, then I have some good news for you! I have a channel selection you can pick from.

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigation through the story while locating hidden items courtesy of RysPicz!

Roy Rogers Life: Personal Stuff

Spoiler

Roy Rogers Inc wants to change how you view my video content. I would like to give a taste of what RRI is looking at. I has already implemented a new fresh face by introducing thumbnail software so pictures are more appealing to look at and you might even get a chuckle when you look at the thumbnail.

Another thing that is looking to change is a new and fresh editing software with more toys for RRI to play with. If you want a taste of that, you might want to check out the Roy Rogers Walkthrough series in Hoenn. Once I am done with the Hoenn Walkthrough from that channel, then I am going to look at adding that editing software to the tool lineup.

There are two places where change is not going to happen. The Headline segment of Roy Rogers News and the What is Roy Thinking? series on the Roy Rogers Life channel. I want headline thumbnails to feature you as the thumbnail! Your the reason why headlines video are published. The older software is faster to do since I am familiar with the tools available there, so if I do change the software, it is going to take a while.

As for Roy Rogers Life, it is on the back burner because I do not have a big ego. I am going to keep this short since Roy Rogers Life is an afterthought channel.

I look forward to implementing a newer and fresher appearance to the Roy Rogers brand.

Just now, Gilan said:

lol, don't worry about it. I was joking.

Ah no problem, it is nice to remember people's birthdays. Since we are on the topic of birthdays, mine is on April 12th (this is my real life birthday, not my PokeMMO birthday from my profile page).