[OU] It's not Staryu, It's Starmie (Wednesday 18th of October)

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 128 Players | 6v6  | OU | Bracket

Date & Time

Wednesday, 18th October | 8pm BST - 3pm EDT

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup".

You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

OU Ban List

Spoiler

Dragonite | Dugtrio | Gengar | Salamence | Snorlax | Tyranitar | Wobbuffet | Blissey | Chansey 

First Place Prize

staryu.gif

Shiny GIFT Staryu

Your choice of nature, two moves, with IVs 2x31 & 4x25

&

1,300,000 Pokeyen OR 1,300 Reward Points

Second Place Prize

700,000 Pokeyen OR 700 Reward Points

3rd & 4th Place Prize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

5th - 8th Place Prize

125,000 Pokeyen OR 125 Reward Points

Host: Bilburt

15 minutes ago, Moetal said:

You and I know damn well they ain't going into roads. There are more potholes here than craters on the moon.

They'd fix those potholes if you paid more taxes. Then again I am a little biased since my salary comes from taxpayers pockets haha

Edit to keep this on topic, super pumped for this tourney oh man

Edited by Gunthug
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/10/2017 at 9:04 AM, Bilburt said:

you're welcome

Bilburt, you have an interesting sense of humour with that title. In my recent headline segment, I mentioned a dream about Bilburt becoming staff. It was too real for me when he actually got it, I thought it wouldn't happen because I thought he wanted to become a really good competitive player. I am glad that he was hired though, on the outside, it looks like he is doing a pretty good job entertaining the community and I do not know what is going on behind the staff curtain, but I presume he is doing a good job there as well.

The second portion of my dream I was a little hesitant to discuss in the headline video because it was a little bit too early to tell. Now since Bilburt is making events, I figured it would be fitting to tell it, my second portion is that he would make some of the most hilarious events in PokeMMO. Even that came true which really makes me want to take a ton of notes on dreams I have. Unfortunately, I forgot the dream I had last night or I would try to recall it.

Good luck hosting today's tournament, I plan on logging into game when the tournament is about to start or is starting because I have some in game errands to do before I plan on filming today's tournament.