New to the game, new to the forums :)

NorthOfTime

Hello all,

My name is North, and I am both new to the game and new to the forums. I banter a bit in Channel chat so you might have seen me around a few times already. I like beer, BBQ, and laughing my ass off. 

I like this mod so much, I intend to stay here for quite some time. I've already gotten all 16 badges, and am working on making my team ready both for the league, but also preemptively getting things started for Comp play. 

Im always looking for new and fun people to play with. I may banter alot, but I do keep an open mind and try to see from everyone's point of view, no matter how wrong to me it may seem. I enjoy helping others and learning new things about this game. 

If you see me in game give me a shout and maybe well become good friends :).

PS: If anyone knows where to get one those awesome signatures I see around the forums, please let me know. 

11 minutes ago, Squirtle said:

Unfortunately no that would be too much of a change for this community to handle...

Will you pick a better starter mon? 

Welcome, again, to the community North! ;) PM me if you still have any concerns about what we were talking the other day!

Wow... There's people here.

@Squirtle: You cant evolve anyway. You dont have the necessary accessory: nM0nD1c.png 

(edit: the last pic was far too big... I tried to make it smaller...)

@SodaNaranja: I went there once.. it was quiet. Too quiet. No one to banter with so I had to go back to Ch. 1 and brave the trolls just to banter a little bit. 

@TheChampionMike: Too late for getting cool Sigy's?! Is there anywhere to even get a stat tracker I've seen some people have? or maybe their whipping them up themselves? Also pretty sure I gave you a bit of banter a few days ago lol. Perreh didnt like my banter. he muted me :'(. 

@Perreh : Hey Perreh! I've already let it go, hopefully you do too :), I've gotta make light of it a bit though >:)

Who is this Daryl fella. 

Edited by NorthOfTime
11 hours ago, NorthOfTime said:

Hello all,

My name is North, and I am both new to the game and new to the forums. I banter a bit in Channel chat so you might have seen me around a few times already. I like beer, BBQ, and laughing my ass off. 

I like this mod so much, I intend to stay here for quite some time. I've already gotten all 16 badges, and am working on making my team ready both for the league, but also preemptively getting things started for Comp play. 

Im always looking for new and fun people to play with. I may banter alot, but I do keep an open mind and try to see from everyone's point of view, no matter how wrong to me it may seem. I enjoy helping others and learning new things about this game. 

If you see me in game give me a shout and maybe well become good friends :).

PS: If anyone knows where to get one those awesome signatures I see around the forums, please let me know. 

Hello NorthOfTime, welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

If your interested in video services related to PokeMMO, then I can help you in that department. Check out my lineup:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story mode while locating hidden items thanks to RysPicz.

Roy Rogers Life: Personal Stuff

Spoiler

PSA about Roy Rogers Inc: Roy Rogers Inc wants to change how you view my video content. I would like to give a taste of what RRI is looking at. I has already implemented a new fresh face by introducing thumbnail software so pictures are more appealing to look at and you might even get a chuckle when you look at the thumbnail.

Another thing that is looking to change is a new and fresh editing software with more toys for RRI to play with. If you want a taste of that, you might want to check out the Roy Rogers Walkthrough series in Hoenn. Once I am done with the Hoenn Walkthrough from that channel, then I am going to look at adding that editing software to the tool lineup.

There are two places where change is not going to happen. The Headline segment of Roy Rogers News and the What is Roy Thinking? series on the Roy Rogers Life channel. I want headline thumbnails to feature you as the thumbnail! Your the reason why headlines video are published. The older software is faster to do since I am familiar with the tools available there, so if I do change the software, it is going to take a while.

As for Roy Rogers Life, it is on the back burner because I do not have a big ego. I am going to keep this short since Roy Rogers Life is an afterthought channel.

I look forward to implementing a newer and fresher appearance to the Roy Rogers brand.

(For more news related to Roy Rogers Inc, please check out the forums page below this message)

-----------------------------------------------------

I sense that @Squirtle was hiding an Everstone in his shell for all these years. On a serious note, Roy Rogers Inc is optimistic about the upcoming changes.

Edited by Bestfriends
Made my YouTube links clickable
14 hours ago, HowLXG said:

Excuse me sir, do I know you? You look awwwwwwwwfully familiar >:).

@Bestfriends Your avatar creeps me out boi. I also don't like how many R's are in your Roy Rogers stuff. My momma always said to avoid people with R's in their names.... :). 

(Ill check out some of those vids later though).

15 hours ago, RealLifeAngel said:

Welcome ^~^

don't get banned lol

I would NEVER!?

Edited by NorthOfTime
10 hours ago, NorthOfTime said:

@Bestfriends Your avatar creeps me out boi. I also don't like how many R's are in your Roy Rogers stuff. My momma always said to avoid people with R's in their names.... :). 

(Ill check out some of those vids later though).

If that avatar is creepy, then you may not want to see me in game. As for the R's in my name, Roy Rogers is the name of a restaurant chain that I thought about when I first made the channel. I changed the name briefly to "PokeMMO News", but then a long time subscriber convinced me to rename it back to Roy Rogers and I added the word "News" to the title.

If there is anything you need help me with, shoot me some in game postage.