*Results* Evolution Art Contest

Noad

6 hours ago, suigin said:
  Ocultar contenido

yb11Z.png

No estoy seguro si debería ir con esta cara o la anterior. Según mis amigos, el anterior se parecía demasiado a un Smeargle con uniforme. Sin embargo, conserva el sombrero Da Vinci. Puede actualizar más tarde.

:o good evolution 

Character Name: debuti

Pokemon your evolved form is based upon: Dhelmise

Name of evolved form: DheChuck

Typing of evolved form: Ghost / Grass

9o38hkL.jpg

Spoiler

9iIvdXj.jpg

This is a tribute to Monkey Island. The living seagrass found two new items in order to evolve: Murray (the diabolic skull) and the pirate hat, and now simulates the beard of LeChuck with its original body. Guybrush Threepwood would be proud of this!

I've to say that I really had fun drawing this, as Monkey Island is one of the games of my childhood (yep, I'm not that young), and I've to say "thanks" to @SodaNaranja, for dropping me a line about the contest a couple of days ago. Enjoy it!

On 9/30/2017 at 11:04 AM, Noad said:

Character Name: fredrichnietze

Pokemon your evolved form is based upon:delibird

Name of evolved form: deliboss

Typing of evolved form: flying dragon

used http://paintschainer.preferred.tech to colorfy this with the aurora borealis. all these fucking feathers were hand drawn =/ never do that ever it sucks. my hands hurt for days.

bit of design decisions went into this. based off of the bearded vulture also known as lammergeier. deliboss is a stealth predator. it uses it's massive tail to shovel up snow to cover itself up leaving it's eye and beak barly visible and then it waits. when the time is right and food comes near it jumps into action using it's wings and front feet and large tail for balance as it charges on all four limbs. the feathers are more prominent on the males and are soaked in the blood of it's prey to make it a pretty light red color to attract mates. cant use clay like the lammergeier as it's a bit rare in the artic =/ 

6YfaJ49.jpg

0U6CYkv.jpg

Edited by fredrichnietze
3 minutes ago, Noad said:

Fred that is both beautiful and terrifying at the same time. 

so is the bird i based it off of. they eat bones as the main staple of their diet. they have been known to pick up entire sheep and carry them into the sky and then drop them onto large rocks.

actual-header.png?resize=1100x740

Edited by fredrichnietze

Character Name: SodaNaranja

Pokemon your evolved form is based upon: Delibird

Name of evolved form: Cheevery

Typing of evolved form: Flying / Ice

Cheer Delivery pokemon, Cheevery loves to give presents at travelers, it's a very cheerful pokemon that uses it's big legs to run quickly through the ice and snow giving the impression that it's flying, usually when it runs leaves a trail of shining blue feathers that sparkle wonderfully in the night, the back part of it's coat-like fur is used to store items such as presents and berries.

In order to evolve, Delibird must level up while holding a Children's Present in the North Pole.

Spoiler

undefined.jpggq8rMk3.jpg

I must apologize for the bad quality of the picture, i currently use a cellphone's camera.