*Results* Evolution Art Contest

Noad

On 10/13/2017 at 6:50 AM, YanceyDawg said:

I already explained that it was an error with google translator about the rules. Will you be ignorant of sending more messages even after I explain this and have asked a lot of time before Noad apologize and clean my post that will not participate? I believe that an apology is already too much. I'm not going to apologize to you or any other staff.

Your art is pretty amazing, you should really create a topic in the creative media thread! I enjoyed looking at all of them :)

Edited by Zackyie

Halloween is on its way, so I might bring a little spice of it to this competition...

IGN: Raddevel
Pokemon evolved: Seviper
Evolution name: Shedviper

Evolution Method: lvl40+/ happiness under 10%/ free slot in party/ free pokeball

Pokedex: Grudge Pokemon. When Seviper completes its 40th cycle in life and its holding a big grudge, it will shed a skin cursed with all of its

sorrow and leave it to crawl holding it all for her, this paper-thin-hollowed skin is Shedviper.

Yes, basically a shedinja version of seviper, since I love both of these pokes and I wanted more evolutions of this kind. Hope y'all like it.

nSznleR.png

YsOlls5.jpg

CWkW7Nh.jpg

EfjGHQg.jpg

Edited by raddevil
1 hour ago, raddevil said:

Halloween is on its way, so I might bring a little spice of it to this competition...

IGN: Raddevel
Pokemon evolved: Seviper
Evolution name: Shedviper

Evolution Method: lvl40+/ happiness under 10%/ free slot in party/ free pokeball

Pokedex: Grudge Pokemon. When Seviper completes its 40th cycle in life and its holding a big grudge, it will shed a skin cursed with all of its

sorrow and leave it to crawl holding it all for her, this paper-thin-hollowed skin is Shedviper.

Yes, basically a shedinja version of seviper, since I love both of these pokes and I wanted more evolutions of this kind. Hope y'all like it.

nSznleR.png

YsOlls5.jpg

CWkW7Nh.jpg

@Crimar

35 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

IGN: WolfgangDamien

Pokemon evolution is based off of:

Tauros

Name: Minotauros

Type: Normal / Fighting

Abilities: Intimidate / Anger Point

Official entry: 

minotauros___pokemmo_contest_by_my_god_i

Extras:

minotauros_lineart_by_my_god_issa_girl-d

minotauros_extra_by_my_god_issa_girl-dbq

Thats the best photos I can get right now. We dont have internet so I cant really use my scanner. If I find a way around it Ill upload a better pic before the deadline.

can u do the shiny version? is dank af

JzGoga2.png
inb4 i'm calling dibs anyway so see you guys in a few weeks.
edit.
can i add other other pokemons in the background as well like cameos and shiz
i want to create a medium not just a plaincharacter design.
ty

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ily.

Edited by Anhiel
question