*Results* Evolution Art Contest

Noad

3 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

this is a winner not  komala @Kizhaz  dunspy > komala

Can let u say that.

In the Komala drawing, u know, there is more than just a piece of art, theres a story. I can feel Foer's favelas pencils, I can feel the pain, and deep in the pain, I can feel serenity. Serenity from a kid living his dream of being on the road to win an art contest.

Do you want to be the one who wakes him up ?

23 minutes ago, Raederz said:

Can let u say that.

In the Komala drawing, u know, there is more than just a piece of art, theres a story. I can feel Foer's favelas pencils, I can feel the pain, and deep in the pain, I can feel serenity. Serenity from a kid living his dream of being on the road to win an art contest.

im not saying  foer design is bad, it's really cool. i just said dunsparce > komala lol

2 hours ago, Raederz said:

Can let u say that.

ty bae

12 minutes ago, YanceyDawg said:

Can u post 1 work only? please?

To be fair, Noad literally posted this right before one of your posts.

By posting more and more images you are making this contest much more difficult on her.

Please can artists edit their posts to indicate what their actual entry is. Multiple people are posting 2-3 drawn images and it's getting confusing. I will not be accepting entries from people who have posted more than once. Please observe the following rule in the opening post:

Rules

• Only one entry per user, if you wish to replace an entry please do so by editing your post and replacing your current entry.
21 minutes ago, Munya said:

To be fair, Noad literally posted this right before one of your posts.

By posting more and more images you are making this contest much more difficult on her.

I already sent a message to noad to clear my post that will not participate. the translation on Google was not right, so I kept posting. But "I" am participating, and this player only came here complains. That is. Does not participate and still complains ...... It is not fair

4 hours ago, YanceyDawg said:

I already sent a message to noad to clear my post that will not participate. the translation on Google was not right, so I kept posting. But "I" am participating, and this player only came here complains. That is. Does not participate and still complains ...... It is not fair

People just want to see the art being entered in the contest/the process to get there, if you would like to show off more of your art, I might suggest making a creative media thread.

1 hour ago, Munya said:

People just want to see the art being entered in the contest/the process to get there, if you would like to show off more of your art, I might suggest making a creative media thread.

I already explained that it was an error with google translator about the rules. Will you be ignorant of sending more messages even after I explain this and have asked a lot of time before Noad apologize and clean my post that will not participate? I believe that an apology is already too much. I'm not going to apologize to you or any other staff.

2 hours ago, YanceyDawg said:

I already explained that it was an error with google translator about the rules. Will you be ignorant of sending more messages even after I explain this and have asked a lot of time before Noad apologize and clean my post that will not participate? I believe that an apology is already too much. I'm not going to apologize to you or any other staff.

I don't see the reason for the hostility, we are not asking for an apology Munya was just showing you where to go if you wish to post your artwork. I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to see more of your work, as would I, so I do hope you make a thread in our creative media section to post your drawings in.