@Noad My best atm is MITHAUROS

Just some ideas about evolutions

Pokemon evolved form is based upon: DITTO

Name of evolved form: DITTO 2.0

Ability: TRANSMUTAION ADVANCED

ilbESLP.png

DITTO 2.0 Its Science Bit hahahah..

ctPu63R.gif

Correction. I think this one is your best. I was so hoping to see a Ditto evo but I couldnt think of anything myself. Idk why but I love it lol

Character Name: GergFalerg

Pokemon your evolved form is based upon: Lapras

Name of evolved form: Lapcier

Typing of evolved form: Water / Ice

N0FsCBw.jpg

6kc4jHr.jpg

Additional info: Its big and powerful flippers and tail, along with its mostly hydrodynamic body, allow it to cut through the water with ease and at higher speeds. Its shell is now made of highly compressed ice and ice crystals that are harder than diamonds. Trainers who travel on Lapcier sit on top of its head since the freezing temperature of its shell is dangerous.

Hope you all like it! (Stickman/me for scale)

Edited by GergFalerg
:D
On 07/10/2017 at 7:21 PM, GergFalerg said:

Character Name: GergFalerg

Pokemon your evolved form is based upon: Lapras

Name of evolved form: Lapcier

Typing of evolved form: Water / Ice

N0FsCBw.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

6kc4jHr.jpg

Additional info: Its big and powerful flippers and tail, along with its mostly hydrodynamic body, allow it to cut through the water with ease and at higher speeds. Its shell is now made of highly compressed ice and ice crystals that are harder than diamonds. Trainers who travel on Lapcier sit on top of its head since the freezing temperature of its shell is dangerous.

Hope you all like it! (Stickman/me for scale)

We got our winner

I really appreciate the concern regarding originality of entries here but please let us (the judges) worry about that. I would rather this thread focus on each other's achievements and talent rather than bringing others down. Please bear this in mind when posting here in the future, I'd rather not have conflict as it may scare away new people from entering. 

1 hour ago, Noad said:

I really appreciate the concern regarding originality of entries here but please let us (the judges) worry about that. I would rather this thread focus on each other's achievements and talent rather than bringing others down. Please bear this in mind when posting here in the future, I'd rather not have conflict as it may scare away new people from entering. 

I sincerely apologize for my behavior @Noad, but I work around 8 hours to create something cool. I just want everyone to understand how difficult it is to be original. It does not help change a part of the concept copied and want to win or ask for friend to give opinion or like. At no point did I mention that I am better or worse than someone, but I say and affirm, I am giving my best and using all my creativity to create each of my concepts. I hope everyone understands why I'm upset with some post.

Character Name: Raederz

Pokemon your evolved form is based upon: Delibird

Name of evolved form: DeliBRd (or maybe another name)

Typing of evolved form: Ice/Dark

dftU4bo.png

sponsored by paint.

No shiny version cuz u cursed, I tell u, but Im sure u already figured, as long as u made 15m encounters without shinies. (you include ev train btw)

Edited by Raederz