*Results* Evolution Art Contest

Noad

1 minute ago, Moetal said:

Você me perdeu. Estou esperando que o evento comece a publicar meus doodles malditos.

No one mentioned that they can not post anything, we're just showing sketches. The event starts being voted day 6, so I'll post some before and help the artists with some ideas. It will be an honor to compete with you. And Who is a Friend of ItsBird? I want to battle the drawings against him ..

> D

I do not think that the individuals reminding artists that they need to post on or after the 6th are trying to be insulting, just wanting to make sure their entry is valid. If the pictures posted in this thread so far are anything to go by, I think this contest will be very tough to judge. Good luck to all! To clear up any confusion:

Only entries posted on 6th October to 6th November will be accepted in this contest.

55 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

I am an avid spectator of these contests but will never enter. I don't really enjoy drawing or making graphic art 

That's an interesting way of saying you are not willing to express yourself through art. Come, express yourself in your spare time between your cases. Only those who actually participate knows what the other contestants went through. It heightens your senses and standards, making you a better critic.

Edited by Moetal
49 minutes ago, Moetal said:

That's an interesting way of saying you are not willing to express yourself through art. Come, express yourself in your spare time between your cases. Only those who actually participate knows what the other contestants went through. It heightens your senses and standards, making you a better critic.

Hey I express myself through art, it's just writing and not drawing. Honestly though I'd try a little something for fun but I didn't even have time between my cases to enter a valid story in the last writing contest, I doubt I'll find time for this. We'll see though 

22 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Hey I express myself through art, it's just writing and not drawing. Honestly though I'd try a little something for fun but I didn't even have time between my cases to enter a valid story in the last writing contest, I doubt I'll find time for this. We'll see though 

Spoiler

tenor.gif