[OU] Zangoose's Recruitment (Sunday 8th October)

Gilan

ZRPoster.png

10/10 Gilan art

After many years of battle with Seviper without end, Zangoose has finally decided to enlist a partner to aide it in its struggle. Can you prove to Zangoose that you are worthy to battle alongside it to once and for all rid the world of Seviper?

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 128 Players | 6v6 OU

Date & Time

Sunday, October 8th | 6pm BST - 1pm EDT

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

OU Ban List

Dragonite | Dugtrio | Gengar | Salamence | Snorlax | Tyranitar | Wobbuffet | Blissey | Chansey 

Prizes:

1st Place Prize

zangoose.gif

Shiny GIFT Zangoose

Your choice of nature, two moves, with IVs 2x31 & 4x25

AND

1,300,000 Pokeyen OR 1,300 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize

700,000 Pokeyen OR 700 Reward Points

3rd - 4th Place Prize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

5th - 8th Place Prize

125,000 Pokeyen OR 125 Reward Points

Host: Gilan

1 hour ago, Gilan said:

ZRPoster.png

10/10 Gilan art

Gilan, I am going to report you for PokeRacism right about now. Do not judge a pokemon based upon its name. Seviper is just as equal as a Weezing, I know that Weezing has levitate as its ability and Zangoose is slightly better, but Seviper is still equal. Do not judge a pokemon based upon its appearance!

Spoiler

I am not sure if I can cover this tournament, but if I do not, I am going to wish you well on hosting this official.

It's not racist ;-;

Zangoose and Seviper have a deep rivalry and hate for one another... (It has feuded with SEVIPER for many generations.)

55 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Gilan es a racist. Reported for botting 

pls Moetal

13 minutes ago, Gilan said:

It's not racist ;-;

Zangoose and Seviper have a deep rivalry and hate for one another... (It has feuded with SEVIPER for many generations.)

I know your not racist, I am just making fun of the mentality of Social Justice Warriors. I wish you well in hosting this event, I am sure your going to have fun.

My personal opinion about SJWs (and some advice):

Spoiler

You will get triggered after reading this....

If you feel that society is against you, then I cannot help you get out of the pit of doom and gloom. If you want some advice, please listen to what I am about to tell you. You may not be good in a certain field, but you can also be great at another. Let me use myself as an example, I love math and crunching numbers to get a result, but I also love being objective about things I see. I am not that good at understanding the writings of Mr. William Shakespeare. If someone forced me to understand Romeo and Juliet, I would fall asleep on that person, but give me a stock to keep track of, and I feel that I can keep an eye on it. I would have a lot more fun looking at the annual reports, crunching numbers, analysing the direction of the company I am investing in, etc. If you do not succeed, get a mirror and look at yourself, you will likely find blame there instead of the world being against you.

An example I can give is when I debuted the "What is Roy Thinking?" series on Youtube, I could of blamed it on the world being more Anti-Semetic, or I can analyse what people watch the most and yank the "What is Roy Thinking?" series from the lineup on Roy Rogers News and introduce a new channel that would exclusively have that type of content.

Another thing that bothers me is the art of being "triggered." You guys seem to do it well (insert sarcastic applauding here). All jokes aside, the world is not going to fall into your lap, but you need to pursue a future that best fits your speciality. If you binge watch House of Cards, Game of Thrones, etc because you love the plot lines of those television shows, you should look into being a writer for a Television station, local or national. If you love crunching numbers and keeping up with stocks, you can be a day trader or financial manager. If you fail, keep trying, the world will not fall into your lap, you have to keep trying. Going back to YouTube, I failed a lot in the beginning (for any old players, do you recall the "PokeDex series?"), but I molded my channel over time to feature things people want to see on that particular channel: Roy Rogers News = Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, update reportage; Roy Rogers Tutorial = Tutorial videos so people would know the game better; Roy Rogers Walkthrough = Story navigation. It took a few years, but I was able to appeal to an audience on a particular channel. I also try to keep growing and provide more things for my audience so they can get something "fresh" while maintaining that "Roy Rogers Spice." If I got triggered easily, lets just say, you won't ever hear from me after I did YouTube. Keep trying and you could be rewarded for your efforts.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am not saying the world is a perfect place, we can keep working on that. What I am saying is that the world does not care what gender, race, and ethnicity you are. Shout outs to @Noad and @RacheLucario for becoming Senior Game Masters. They are examples of people who work very hard to earn their rank. I don't see them complaining about being women and the world being unfair to them. They kept trying and they were rewarded for their efforts.

19 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

I know your not racist, I am just making fun of the mentality of Social Justice Warriors. I wish you well in hosting this event, I am sure your going to have fun.

My personal opinion about SJWs (and some advice):

Reveal hidden contents

You will get triggered after reading this....

If you feel that society is against you, then I cannot help you get out of the pit of doom and gloom. If you want some advice, please listen to what I am about to tell you. You may not be good in a certain field, but you can also be great at another. Let me use myself as an example, I love math and crunching numbers to get a result, but I also love being objective about things I see. I am not that good at understanding the writings of Mr. William Shakespeare. If someone forced me to understand Romeo and Juliet, I would fall asleep on that person, but give me a stock to keep track of, and I feel that I can keep an eye on it. I would have a lot more fun looking at the annual reports, crunching numbers, analysing the direction of the company I am investing in, etc. If you do not succeed, get a mirror and look at yourself, you will likely find blame there instead of the world being against you.

An example I can give is when I debuted the "What is Roy Thinking?" series on Youtube, I could of blamed it on the world being more Anti-Semetic, or I can analyse what people watch the most and yank the "What is Roy Thinking?" series from the lineup on Roy Rogers News and introduce a new channel that would exclusively have that type of content.

Another thing that bothers me is the art of being "triggered." You guys seem to do it well (insert sarcastic applauding here). All jokes aside, the world is not going to fall into your lap, but you need to pursue a future that best fits your speciality. If you binge watch House of Cards, Game of Thrones, etc because you love the plot lines of those television shows, you should look into being a writer for a Television station, local or national. If you love crunching numbers and keeping up with stocks, you can be a day trader or financial manager. If you fail, keep trying, the world will not fall into your lap, you have to keep trying. Going back to YouTube, I failed a lot in the beginning (for any old players, do you recall the "PokeDex series?"), but I molded my channel over time to feature things people want to see on that particular channel: Roy Rogers News = Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, update reportage; Roy Rogers Tutorial = Tutorial videos so people would know the game better; Roy Rogers Walkthrough = Story navigation. It took a few years, but I was able to appeal to an audience on a particular channel. I also try to keep growing and provide more things for my audience so they can get something "fresh" while maintaining that "Roy Rogers Spice." If I got triggered easily, lets just say, you won't ever hear from me after I did YouTube. Keep trying and you could be rewarded for your efforts.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am not saying the world is a perfect place, we can keep working on that. What I am saying is that the world does not care what gender, race, and ethnicity you are. Shout outs to @Noad and @RacheLucario for becoming Senior Game Masters. They are examples of people who work very hard to earn their rank. I don't see them complaining about being women and the world being unfair to them. They kept trying and they were rewarded for their efforts.

Okay but what does this have to do with anything being said? This is a tournament not a talk about SJW

Anyways, Gilan, I am disappointed the Zangoose in your banner is not shiny. Missed opportunity

Spoiler

But art is pretty op. We need more art banners

8 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

Anyways, Gilan, I am disappointed the Zangoose in your banner is not shiny. Missed opportunity

Reveal hidden contents

But art is pretty op. We need more art banners

Maybe I should change it, I thought about it when making it in the first place.

And thank you =D

I kinda want to do a personal made banner every month or so and see how much better my tablet drawing skills get over time (inb4 they don't improve).

• Perry locked this topic