Hide And Treat (Saturday 28th October)

Gilan

Noad and Gilan's Hide and Treat Game!

mwlx79.gif

Date/Time: Saturday 28th October, 4PM EDT | 9PM BST

Prize: 125,000 Pokeyen per round (16 rounds)

Explanation: The Host will hide in different places around the map each round. Once they announce they are ready to be found in Channel chat you can start searching for them. There will be 16 rounds and the first person to find the staff host, stand next to them, and then say "Trick or Treat!" in Normal Chat will win that round. The hosts may announce clues during each round to help players find their location (see below for an explanation). This will take place on Channel 7 and staff will communicate in Channel chat throughout the duration of the event.

There will be three different kinds of rounds during the event:

1. no clues are given
  2. picture clues are given (these will be relayed via links in channel chat; they will start as a small picture and gradually get larger until someone finds the host)
  3. word clues are given

Rules:

• The host will always be hiding in Channel 7
  • Event-related information will be shared via Channel Chat.
  • The host hiding will announce at the start of each round that they are ready to be found. From that point players will be able to search for the host.
  • The first player to say the words: "Trick or Treat!" in Normal Chat to the hidden staff member, while standing next to them will win the round.
  • Access to any and all currently accessible in-game areas may be required.
  • Any attempt to cheat in any way will result in disqualification.

No signups/registration are required, so just turn up and participate!!

Hosts: Gilan Noad

8 minutes ago, Gilan said:

Noad and Gilan's Hide and Treat Game!

mwlx79.gif

]

Hosts: Gilan Noad

I kind of already know who is going to win this event. He is the expert in these hide and go seek events. His name starts with a G and ends with n. He says it on his signature:

"Hide n' Seek Master"

Whoever he might be, I am going to wish you well on competing against him. I am not going to participate in this event due to my Sabbeth on Saturday.

15 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

I kind of already know who is going to win this event. He is the expert in these hide and go seek events. His name starts with a G and ends with n. He says it on his signature:

"Hide n' Seek Master"

Whoever he might be, I am going to wish you well on competing against him. I am not going to participate in this event due to my Sabbeth on Saturday.

Gary Oakn?

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to the winners!

1. Awkways

2. Awkways

3. Raptori

4. Awkways

5. Captainchango

6. Adamesh

7. AboubakarRacing

8. Captainchango

9. SimoneP