Value Advice

Kudasai

6 hours ago, Imperial said:

Time to revive this thread by answering some of these questions ...

Generic prices for the following depending on nature (not including Dittos):

1x31 - 5 - 10k

2x31 15 - 35k

3x31 60-100k (unnatured), 180-200k (natured)

4x31 200-250k (unnatured), 400-500k (natured)

5x31 450-550k (unnatured), 700-800k (natured)

6x31 800k (unnatured), around 1.2m (natured)

Of course the 2x31-4x31s aren't including the remaining stats, if these are very high (27+) then of course the price will be higher.

Probably around 2.5m IMO.

This is pretty subjective as it depends on the person buying, but it can range up to 5-10m if it's a regular non-shiny Pokemon.

Patience is key for these type.

Sweet, thanks for the answer bro.

BTW, what about 3x25+ or 4x25? would they lean towards the 2x31 pricing or 3x31 pricing in your opinion?

2 minutes ago, MMOcritic said:

Sweet, thanks for the answer bro.

BTW, what about 3x25+ or 4x25? would they lean towards the 2x31 pricing or 3x31 pricing in your opinion?

If it's just 25s and no 31s, the pricing wouldn't be worth too much - if it includes 31s it's technically a comp (depending on nature).

Also the above prices don't include male only or genderless Pokemon, they would be valued higher as they're more expensive to breed.

1 hour ago, AngelWhiteissr said:
Can someone help me to price this Shiny Rattata, it's got a Careful nature and defense IV is 31. Attack is 24 and everything else is around 6-8.
  • I don't think it'll go for much, but I still want to try to sell it

Around 1.6 - 1.8m

2 hours ago, AngelWhiteissr said:

I've caught what I think is a good Magikarp. It's a female with a Naive nature, it has two IVs which are 26, two IVs which are 25, one IV that is 29 and another that is 31. How much could this go for?

Is it shiny? Let us also know which stats have which IVs.

5 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Is it shiny? Let us also know which stats have which IVs.

It's not a shiny though I don't have that much luck in my life. So HP IV and Speed IV are 26, Special Defense IV and Defense IV are 25, Attack IV is 29 and Special Attack IV is 31. Also i replied again cause I forgot the quote thing.

41 minutes ago, AngelWhiteissr said:

It's not a shiny though I don't have that much luck in my life. So HP IV and Speed IV are 26, Special Defense IV and Defense IV are 25, Attack IV is 29 and Special Attack IV is 31. Also i replied again cause I forgot the quote thing.

So non shiny female Magikarp, Naive. 26/29/25/31/25/26. Unfortunately despite having really great IVs total, it's not worth a lot. If that would be a male then it might've been worth a tiny bit more as a water2/ dragon egg grou breeder for a mixed mon but since it's female I don't think it will be worth more than 15-20k

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, cosmeym said:

Hi there, im trying to purchase one of my fav pokemon kingdra and I see one up for sell with perfect IV and its going for 1.4 million, is that fair pricing or a little steep?

you dont want perfect IVs if you mean 6x31, just 5x31 in the stats you use, granted kingdra is mostly a sp.atk user, you dont need atk IV (in fact you should aim for the lowest attack value possible to lessen the damage on foul play and confusion hits) with that said, you can filter on GTL to figure the prices of comp pokemons, 5x31 generally unless they're ditto bred or maybe genderless dont go above 1mil.

5 minutes ago, razimove said:

you dont want perfect IVs if you mean 6x31, just 5x31 in the stats you use, granted kingdra is mostly a sp.atk user, you dont need atk IV (in fact you should aim for the lowest attack value possible to lessen the damage on foul play and confusion hits) with that said, you can filter on GTL to figure the prices of comp pokemons, 5x31 generally unless they're ditto bred or maybe genderless dont go above 1mil.

Ive been playing pokemon for years and this nearly broke my brain with how much sense this makes...thhank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how much to sell this skitty in no more than 5 days? i've seen prices for skittys with random 2x31 starts from 40k, this one has a great combination speed+sp.atk, plus the 30 defense, i was thinking 70k but i'm scared to waste the 3k fee for nothing

and in general how much more worth a good combination like speed+attack and speed+sp.atk?

Screenshot (28).png

Edited by ronarid
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Can I get a recc on how much this following freshly caught chimchar would be worth?

• Level = 28
  • Gender = Male
  • Shiny? No
  • Nature = Timid
  • IVs
    • HP                    = 15
    • Attack               = 16
    • Defense            = 31
    • Special Attack   = 11
    • Special Defense = 31
    • Speed               = 22
2 hours ago, Zephrin said:

Hi.

Can I get a recc on how much this following freshly caught chimchar would be worth?

• Level = 28
  • Gender = Male
  • Shiny? No
  • Nature = Timid
  • IVs
    • HP                    = 15
    • Attack               = 16
    • Defense            = 31
    • Special Attack   = 11
    • Special Defense = 31
    • Speed               = 22

I would say around 40k