Value Advice

Kudasai

2 hours ago, Goku said:

15 mil? Jaja ez another 75 mil in my pocket.

I mean, I think a bunch of players theoretically stand to make good money every time something like this raises in value, including myself, but I personally don't feel the need to sit and brag about how much richer I get each time something I own raises in value, nor do I think that's what this thread is for. It's for helping people who are curious about value.

Also, try to keep in mind what I said there - I saw them listed for that price. Then I said: "idk if sold or taken down, more likely the latter " - what this means is that in my opinion they likely didn't sell for 15m. In the same sense, you can post an orange skull for 100m in gtl and take it down the next day but most people won't believe they've made 500m since they have 5 orange skulls in their inventory. This is why I put what people were actually offering to buy for.

2 hours ago, Goku said:

Thanks bro.

Any time.

12 hours ago, awkways said:

I mean, I think a bunch of players theoretically stand to make good money every time something like this raises in value, including myself, but I personally don't feel the need to sit and brag about how much richer I get each time something I own raises in value, nor do I think that's what this thread is for. It's for helping people who are curious about value.

You have the wrong idea 'bro'. 'Jaja'' implies I don't agree with what you said at all otherwise I would have told msvl myself yeh they prob around 100mil bro. But for you I'll sell them 50mil. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/sarcasm just to enlighten you. I have a lot of vanities and even I myself think it's ridiculous for vanities to be selling 3 TIMES their value in less then 2 months. So please stop making assumptions about bragging and shit.

6 hours ago, Quilachy said:

shiny mudkip?

350-400 pure. There currently is no kip for sale. Pretty sure though one will pop up soon cuz you know these days rares just appear out of the blue.

Edited by Goku
3 hours ago, Goku said:

350-400 pure. There currently is no kip for sale. Pretty sure though one will pop up soon cuz you know these days rares just appear out of the blue.

i have like 3 weeks lf mudkip spending my money on repels, i go out and shiny crobat appared, welp ty i thinki i one of the most value shiny pokemon

10 hours ago, PrettyMelody said:

Shiny karrablast

Male ones 2.5-3

Female around 3-3.5

15 hours ago, Sengoku9191 said:

Hellooo

Im new 

Can someone give me a value for my pokemon?

flS1XdP.png

It's around 1-1.5 any range you can get between should be fine. 

1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

shiny bulba and bagon value? im old 

Shiny bulbasaur atleast 250+ imo, will be worth more if female, good ivs and good nature.

A lot of Shiny bagon around for trade, I'd value them at around 70m now, same for bulba, will be worth more if female, good ivs and nature.

45 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Shiny bulbasaur atleast 250+ imo, will be worth more if female, good ivs and good nature.

A lot of Shiny bagon around for trade, I'd value them at around 70m now, same for bulba, will be worth more if female, good ivs and nature.

Agree with bulba but less for bagon. 70 in breakdown seems right.