Value Advice

Kudasai

1 hour ago, LordCyber said:

3m? for a shiny gara with nature and good stats?

Well magi/gara is a very common shiny now but it would be good for breeding.

Just see what kind of offers you'd get, I personally wouldn't pay more than 4m though, but that's just me.

17 hours ago, Imperial said:

Well magi/gara is a very common shiny now but it would be good for breeding.

Just see what kind of offers you'd get, I personally wouldn't pay more than 4m though, but that's just me.

... loco guy xD

19 hours ago, LordCyber said:

3m? for a shiny gara with nature and good stats?

• Jolly is nice;
  • Usable stats are 29 HP, 31 Attack and 30 SPDef. 20 in Def and 28 in Speed are bad and don't add much value to that Gyara;
  • It's Female, but only has 3 usable stats, which means it can still turn out to be a male breeder to finish another shiny (like a Dragonite/Salamence for example). Or it can stay a Gyara if you wish on improving it.

My estimate value is around 8-10M. Hard to sell unfinished products though.

Here's my own Jolly Karp, to which I already turned down a 25M offer.

ICYjQdX.png?1

5 hours ago, LordCyber said:

... loco guy xD

Im sorry you think it sounds silly but I said it was MY opinion - I've had my personal methods for shiny trading and its rarely failed me, doesn't mean I'm right with this situation but it doesn't mean I will pay the price, lifestyle explains his value in detail so look at that

Edited by Imperial
  • 2 weeks later...

On 6/26/2020 at 6:40 PM, Mondara said:
On 6/26/2020 at 6:40 PM, Mondara said:

I want to sell my first shiny, but I don't know how much does it worth.

Can anyone please give an estimated of its value?

I'm sorry for my bad English.

Screenshot_20200625-231054.jpg

100m I guess. It's female, It have very high value and demand so you will sell it easily.

Note: If it's Your OT then It's more than some value.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am not sure if it it is allowed to discuss it here, but I have collected a plentiful amount of phoenix items in order to sell them in the near future. As limited items, do they have the possibility of increasing in price, perhaps a year or 2 from now?

Edited by Transendence
11 hours ago, Transendence said:

Hello, I am not sure if it it is allowed to discuss it here, but I have collected a plentiful amount of phoenix items in order to sell them in the near future. As limited items, do they have the possibility of increasing in price, perhaps a year or 2 from now?

No, not really. They'll increase a bit but not substantially. The reason being that there are generally more of the 'newer-limited' vanities. This is because when everyone found out that they increased in value more people tried making long term investments. When a lot of people make the same long term investments the outcome is low. So there's more enough to supply the demand for a few years. Look at boar sets. They have been out a while and they don't seem to be picking up value at all.

11 hours ago, Transendence said:

Yeah they do. Plague masks for example already doubled in not even a year. Phoenix sets are actually rare compared to other New limiteds for whatever reason. I assume people didn't buy much of them and instead bought shiny charms for their rp which were on sale at the same time. Newer vanities probably won't reach highs like electric storms or so though

Edited by Quakkz
3 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

Yeah they do. Plague masks for example already doubled in not even a year. Phoenix sets are actually rare compared to other New limiteds for whatever reason. I assume people didn't buy much of them and instead bought shiny charms for their rp which were on sale at the same time. Newer vanities probably won't reach highs like electric storms or so though

Phoenix sets kinda are a bit rarer yeh. The plague masks are cool limiteds. I assume that's the reason they increased that much. The demand for them is high.

On 8/2/2020 at 4:36 AM, Quakkz said:

Thanks for the advice :) yeah i wont be expecting them to be estorm tiered cosmetics. But they look really cool and they seem very rare. But if a big increase within a year or two is to be expected, then they are worth the investment 

• 3 weeks later...

I know Golduck overall is a pretty common shiny, but this one is a male 2x31 so I guess it's perfect for a breeder.

Can anyone give me a Price Check for him? I am not sure if it's worth selling or keep it, so any help on this matter is welcomed. Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Duck.gif

3 minutes ago, iBiscoitinho said:

I know Golduck overall is a pretty common shiny, but this one is a male 2x31 so I guess it's perfect for a breeder.

Can anyone give me a Price Check for him? I am not sure if it's worth selling or keep it, so any help on this matter is welcomed. Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Duck.gif

3.5-4.5 I think, what nature ?