Value Advice

Kudasai

17 minutes ago, razimove said:

On both the nature is irrelevant given the IVs, first probably not worth much, the second is sadly sp.atk instrad of atk, and currently there isnt any male genderless that requires sp.atk, so I'd say with a lot of luck, 300k.

Thanks! But do you mean 300k for both? :-)

Edit: Sorry, I understood what you meant now. Thanks again.

Edited by roberthp93
  • 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, roberthp93 said:

Thanks for your advice - but I have sold worse dittos for more. I will put it up for more and see if it goes.

The thing is mate their value dropped a lot. If it was 2 years ago it would have been worth a significant amount since meta, pory, starmie and that shit relied on them. I have an Adamant ditto that's like near perfect. It's 182 iv or smth and even that I haven't gotten surprising offers. It's easier than ever to make male breeds only. I got a perfect mon of every male breed so yeh. 

2 hours ago, Goku said:

The thing is mate their value dropped a lot. If it was 2 years ago it would have been worth a significant amount since meta, pory, starmie and that shit relied on them. I have an Adamant ditto that's like near perfect. It's 182 iv or smth and even that I haven't gotten surprising offers. It's easier than ever to make male breeds only. I got a perfect mon of every male breed so yeh. 

I see - I don't want to start a debate but I actually disagree. The other Ditto I posted on this same page with the IVs of 31/27/27/26/27/30 was sold for 600k on gtl like a month ago. I really just think gtl is the market and not the trade channel. But thanks for sharing your experiences - will definitely use it for future considerations. :-)

47 minutes ago, roberthp93 said:

I see - I don't want to start a debate but I actually disagree. The other Ditto I posted on this same page with the IVs of 31/27/27/26/27/30 was sold for 600k on gtl like a month ago. I really just think gtl is the market and not the trade channel. But thanks for sharing your experiences - will definitely use it for future considerations. :-)

Well you see.. there is no debate when their is certainty. You can lead a horse to the water but I guess it's still his choice whether he is going to drink or not. All good ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...