Value Advice

Kudasai

On 6/3/2019 at 4:19 AM, kuplion said:

Primus.PNG

Primus2.PNG

My first proper comp breed, what would you folks value it at? I'm probably not going to sell this one but it's good to know what it's worth as I have enough Abra's left for at least one more identical to this.

850k-1million is what perfect mons are selling at on the gtl. Could probably stretch to 1.1mil but hard sell at that price.

Edited by Goku
Grammar
  • 2 weeks later...

Afternoon folks. What is a Soothe Bell worth? The GTL has them listed at $1,000,000+ but I'm not sure if that's just the one or two on there being hyper inflated. I've tried to find a definitive answer to this but have come up empty handed so I'm turning to everyone here.

EDIT: And whilst I'm here, what would people value these wild catches? I figured they're too good to be used just for the 31 IV stats in breeding. Both are neutral natures.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by kuplion
On 6/18/2019 at 8:43 AM, kuplion said:

Afternoon folks. What is a Soothe Bell worth? The GTL has them listed at $1,000,000+ but I'm not sure if that's just the one or two on there being hyper inflated. I've tried to find a definitive answer to this but have come up empty handed so I'm turning to everyone here.

EDIT: And whilst I'm here, what would people value these wild catches? I figured they're too good to be used just for the 31 IV stats in breeding. Both are neutral natures.

unknown.png

unknown.png

If you're looking to sell them on GTL, only the 31s would matter, unfortunately. If you ever want to learn the value of a normal Pokemon, go on GTL's advanced search option, specify the Pokemon's egg group, gender, 31s and (if relevant) nature. Then sort by price and $1 lower than the cheapest pokemon is the value you're looking at at that moment ^_^ If it's a natured comp or an unnatured female comp, specify the pokemon's name instead of the egg group :3

36 minutes ago, Dibz said:

If you're looking to sell them on GTL, only the 31s would matter, unfortunately. If you ever want to learn the value of a normal Pokemon, go on GTL's advanced search option, specify the Pokemon's egg group, gender, 31s and (if relevant) nature. Then sort by price and $1 lower than the cheapest pokemon is the value you're looking at at that moment ^_^ If it's a natured comp or an unnatured female comp, specify the pokemon's name instead of the egg group :3

Thank you for the detailed answer. I did suspect as much regarding the 31 IV’s but I was kinda hoping that these being relatively decent could still carry a decent price. Incidentally I actually manage to sell one of them for about $150,000 on the GTL since that post.. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HackGod said:

Vouchers are indead staying at 1.88m for 1000 rp voucher?

look, how am I going to put this in words that you can understand.

Supply and demand rule. If there's more supply than demand, prices drop, if there's more demand than supply, prices tend to rise. If it balances itself out, prices will try to stabilize. 

Just now, razimove said:

look, how am I going to put this in words that you can understand.

Supply and demand rule. If there's more supply than demand, prices drop, if there's more demand than supply, prices tend to rise. If it balances itself out, prices will try to stabilize. 

Ya ik but time got in the way of me figuring this out for myself xd

24 minutes ago, QoGrohiik said:

How much is this Pikachu worth?

Pokemon: Pikachu (Not Shiny)

Particles: None

Nature: Serious

IV's:

HP: 17

Attack: 30

Defense: 30

Sp. Att: 27

Sp. Def: 24