Value Advice

Kudasai

4 hours ago, Goku said:

Well you see that's the thing about value advice. Everyone is allowed or entitled to give an opinion and if it differs then a discussion starts and somehow a conclusion is reached. That's how it works. Just like you proclaimed above with the charmander ideal, just because someone offers you smth, that does not create a standard set price for an item/vanity or pokemon. If you read above you will notice that I said it was not a pure offer as in ''2.3 billion yen'' if you are incapable of understanding that. I never said you didn't get such a offer I just said it's not worth it and then you brought up the story of lowballing for some reason and forgot all about it and tell me I have a shitty memory? I'm done spoon feeding you dude. Enough said.

If someone is willing to pay a price for something you're trying to say its value is somehow lower? How so? Because it's not 100% pure yen it somehow doesn't count? Don't make me laugh.

I know I've said this before (and you didn't understand then) but this is a case of supply and demand. In this case there's multiple people willing to buy (demand) and not enough selling (supply). The price raises to whoever is willing to offer most (aka current best offer). Unfortunately that means the value does go up to whatever the buyers want to/can pay. The supllier isn't going to sell such a unique item for less just because they didn't believe it was actually that price, or because someone tried to convince them it was less. They'll always take the highest offer. The current highest actually claim-able offer becomes the price.

3 hours ago, razimove said:

I can vouch for what Awk said, I'm pretty sure the other day I saw an offer of 800m + vanity worth around 1b.

Thanks. I actually have proof tho. 2 diff people willing to trade at any time. One is 1.2b pure the other is double in vanity. Both with proof of funds and ready to trade at any time. At this point anything said otherwise is just a cute way of trying to devalue items because they personally don't like them. Not like they can actually read this far tho so w/e.

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Goku said:

I just said it's not worth it and then you brought up the story of lowballing for some reason and forgot all about it and tell me I have a shitty memory?

jqye97K.png

This is you bringing up that "trade".

Spoiler

Also known as having a shit memory.

Note that this is the value thread, aka where players come to find out how much they can sell their stuff for (how much value it has). If someone wants to know what they can sell a color desu for, I have provided an answer. Personal opinions are irrelevant.

Edited by awkways
1 hour ago, BlergWerg said:

Depends who you ask brother, but id say at least worth a desu labcoat imho.

《Insert Borat meme》

For real though probably like 2-3m, I think. This is just me speculating though. Someone else would know better.

Thought the shiny market died circa late 2017. I mean the second last shiny I stumbled upon I just paydayed it straight up so that was worth cool hard cash value of $250. Which was more then its actual value. 

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:32 AM, Goku said:

The nidorino will be around 100k ish since 2*31 goes for 65k

As for the paras it'll probably be around 40k

Also no cut needed thanks.

Nidorino sold for 120k today.

9 hours ago, BlergWerg said:

At best like 3-4m. It's not a comp pokemon, nor an interesting one. Maybe someone in need of 3x30 for a breeder will offer slightly more but I kind of doubt.

Raticate

Male

Nature: Sassy

Ability: Run Away

HP IV: 30

Attack IV: 7

Defense IV: 3

Sp. Atk IV: 16

Sp. Def IV: 30

Speed IV: 30

I saw Raticate with 2 IVs both at 30 for 80k *thinking*.

Edited by k4far
HMM...
15 hours ago, PapaGarbodor said:

Hey guys what's the aprox value of a scythe? 

People sell them for around 35-50 these days but would be a bad investment since they will return in the next halloween most likely.

1 hour ago, ImFunk said:

He doesn't. Kyu stated recently they're still unsure if they want them to return, and if they were to return, it would be after they run out of ideas for events. 

There has been some debate about it and it was clearly stated that they will most likely return in future events. No need to get salty.

6 hours ago, Goku said:

but would be a bad investment since they will return in the next halloween most likely.

4 hours ago, Goku said:

There has been some debate about it and it was clearly stated that they will most likely return in future events.

Yeah, and you should actually read the debate first before spreading incorrect information. This is what kyu said:

It's something which we're debating internally, iirc. The last time we talked about it was probably Christmas or Halloween 2018. We're considering re-releasing them after an extremely long period of time, e.g. a few years from now, but I'm not sure we ever will. Depends on if we get to the point of running out of ideas for events, or if we run too many

He never mentioned that they will return in the next Halloween event, nor that they will most likely return in the future events.

Edited by Dazuzi
1 hour ago, Dazuzi said:

Yeah, and you should actually read the debate first before spreading incorrect information. This is what kyu actually said:

He never mentioned that they will return in the next Halloween event, nor that they will most likely return in the future 

If you actually read I said debate which was directly from kyu's words. I doubt they would be "internally discussing" smth if they weren't really planning anything. Most likely means there is a vivid chance of them returning and not 100% confirmation but it is there because they are "considering re-releasing them". If they were never going to re-release them they could have just as well labeled them as limited too. Stop your nonsense.

He said in a few years but you never know what they can come up with. They will be released eventually. I just think would be pointless to wait a few years since who knows how long game will last.

Edited by Goku
47 minutes ago, Goku said:

I doubt they would be "internally discussing" smth if they weren't really planning anything. Most likely means there is a vivid chance of them returning and not 100% confirmation but it is there

Why? That's how development works, you discuss ideas first, that doesn't mean that they have to get implemented. You just straight up assumed that 'they will most likely be released next year' from kyu's post and you're using that to give someone value advice.

47 minutes ago, Goku said:

Stop your nonsense.

Seeing the level of your reading comprehension, you should read this statement a couple more times and then stop yours.

49 minutes ago, Goku said:

They will be released eventually.

You don't know that, stop assuming information that isn't there.

2 hours ago, ImFunk said:

Nobody is salty, just seems that way when we have to correct your constant mistakes in every thread. If you stop misleading people, we wouldn't need to respond to nearly every post of yours. 

It's funny xD. Are you really in so much need of attention? Quite frankly last time I checked I was more than welcome to give someone my advice or opinion, it's their decision whether they want to follow it or not, not yours. There are other threads as well where @Darkshade also commented on the matter a few months ago but I doubt you guys have seen it since you both are new to forums. Looks like dazuzi himself missed the part where kyu stated that they will see throughout 2019. To me that suggests whether they are going to do it or not and since they spent a lot of time making them work on nds platform I have no doubt they will be released in future events. Done feeding trolls. Feel free to push up your content count.

34 minutes ago, Goku said:

Are you really in so much need of attention?

It's funny how little self-awareness you have.

Quite frankly last time I checked I was more than welcome to give someone my advice or opinion, it's their decision whether they want to follow it or not, not yours.

Giving your opinion and spreading misinformation based on personal assumptions are two very different things. You also can't justify that by saying that they don't need to follow it.

@Darkshade also commented on the matter a few months ago but I doubt you guys have seen it since you both are new to forums.

I have seen it and his post also doesn't confirm your assumption in any way. You even tagged DS (for some reason) knowing fully well that kyu stated 'We're considering re-releasing them after an extremely long period of time, e.g. a few years from now, but I'm not sure we ever will.' earlier THIS week, what do you expect? That he is just gonna rescue your idiotic argument by contradicting what kyu said?

I honestly don't understand what you're getting from these verbal exchanges you have been sparking lately, other than looking like a clown.

Edited by Dazuzi
4 hours ago, Goku said:

Are you really in so much need of attention?

I'm simply responding to everything that you say which is incorrect. I think ranting every time someone calls you out on your bullshit is more attention seeking. 

4 hours ago, Goku said:

since you both are new to forums.

I guess this explains the ranting. Must be tough on your ego to have two new players correct your mistakes. I'm not new but I can see how embarrassing that must be for you, I would suggest doing a bit more research before posting & we won't have this issue. 

On 3/10/2019 at 4:18 PM, Dazuzi said:

On 3/10/2019 at 8:35 PM, Goku said:

On 3/10/2019 at 6:09 PM, ImFunk said:

(I'm not saying anyone not quoted is uninvolved, nor am I saying that everyone quoted here is guilty)

Please keep discussion civil, disagreements are bound to happen on subjective manners but phrasing things in mocking, condescending, or disrespectful manners is entirely unnecessary.
I understand people will get frustrated with one another but please keep discussions civil, I'm sure no one here wants to get in trouble over this, so please take this as a friendly reminder to tone it down a bit guys.