Value Advice

Kudasai

1 hour ago, awkways said:

right, but it was brought up anyway so figured id point out actual price ^^

Is that in pure yen which I highly doubt or is that in vanity? 1 bil I can understand but 2.3 bil pure no ways.

6 minutes ago, Goku said:

Is that in pure yen which I highly doubt or is that in vanity? 1 bil I can understand but 2.3 bil pure no ways.

Yeh vanity, cash offer was a few weeks ago of 1.2b pure, showed me the yen. Obviously b/o has risen sharply since then. Doesn't really make a difference either way imo, an offer is an offer, but I don't think many ppl walking about with 2.3b, even big "whalers"

Hi!

I need pricing advice, please. I was trying to see what is on the Market per @Dibz good advice:

Spoiler

"Also, what I'd suggest is inputting the Minimum IVs (for the 30/31s), nature (if beneficial for competitive breeding) and gender on the GTL's Advanced Search menu, sorting by lowest price and searching up the specific Pokemon. Most people usually do that then list their Pokemon for $1 less than the lowest one they see on there"

To my surprise Pokemon with the following stats seem unusual (Paras 20/14/30/30/30/3) and (Nidorino 31/31/28/24/29/23).They are either really bad or all sold out I can not really tell most similar Paras I saw had only 2 IVs at values like 28/29 same for Nidorino they have very little resemblance to what is currently being sold on the market.

Nidorino

Ability: Rivalry

Nature: Bold

IVs:
HP IV - 31

Attack IV - 31

Defense IV - 28

Sp. Atk IV - 24

Sp. Def IV - 29

Speed IV - 23

Total IVs: 166/186

Paras (Male)
Ability: Effect Spore
Nature: Brave

IVs:
HP IV - 20

Attack IV - 14

Defense IV - 30

Sp. Atk IV - 30

Sp. Def IV - 30

Speed IV - 3

Total IVs: 127/186

Edited by k4far
11 hours ago, k4far said:

I will give a cut of this cake to the person able to help me out with the pricing, do not "work" for free :D

The nidorino will be around 100k ish since 2*31 goes for 65k

As for the paras it'll probably be around 40k

Also no cut needed thanks.

On 2/27/2019 at 5:02 AM, awkways said:

Yeh vanity, cash offer was a few weeks ago of 1.2b pure, showed me the yen. Obviously b/o has risen sharply since then. Doesn't really make a difference either way imo, an offer is an offer, but I don't think many ppl walking about with 2.3b, even big "whalers"

Also one got sold for way less than that today in trade chat just to inform you^^.  

The deal also included a e-storm and was not near 2.3. Thanks for your opinion though.

13 hours ago, Goku said:

Also one got sold for way less than that today in trade chat just to inform you^^.  

The deal also included a e-storm and was not near 2.3. Thanks for your opinion though.

I'm talking about highest offer currently, not some brand new one sold in 10 mins. If a new shiny charmander is found and you get it for 10m does that make all new charmanders 10m? Of course not.

Additionally, it's not an opinion if the trade can be done by any c.desu owner at any time, it's a fact.

Edited by awkways
On 3/2/2019 at 9:45 PM, awkways said:

I'm talking about highest offer currently, not some brand new one sold in 10 mins. If a new shiny charmander is found and you get it for 10m does that make all new charmanders 10m? Of course not.

Additionally, it's not an opinion if the trade can be done by any c.desu owner at any time, it's a fact.

Yeh well guess you can't make such a simple argument because the player didn't take the first offer he got, big whalers approached him and bid against each other. That included chinese since it was peak time for them. A storm and color desu was sold for 1.7bil or less. Much less than a 2.3bil offer on 1 desu. Anyways enough said. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Zymogen said:

e20883cf3d711a7643c00ec943b9f259.png&key=f57144612b752c6528d1f6756ee648e5c432b4830a86466c355a1985d8e0208d127ba89b045e26b513236b46ba817a4a.png&key=23fc309fa1940b1ff98573368ed28a7168e7df21595428a129b56b6852f88359

How much for my bebe

I'd say 6mil regardless of the norm 6mil gtl sais. The normal price of these goes for like 4.5mil. The 31 just adds a 2 mil or less to value .

26 minutes ago, Goku said:

Yeh well guess you can't make such a simple argument because the player didn't take the first offer he got, big whalers approached him and bid against each other. That included chinese since it was peak time for them. A storm and color desu was sold for 1.7bil or less. Much less than a 2.3bil offer on 1 desu. 

I know what you're talking about and it was an existing owner on an alt specially trolling you and 1 other player. Looks like it worked pretty well. "Big whalers" aka you and the other player trying to lowball a "new desu" so you could sell it for more. 

If you're trying to say im lying about bo thats another matter but again i and any other desu owner can prove it at any time so i really don't know what you're getting at here other than looking like a baboon. 

43 minutes ago, awkways said:

I know what you're talking about and it was an existing owner on an alt specially trolling you and 1 other player. Looks like it worked pretty well. "Big whalers" aka you and the other player trying to lowball a "new desu" so you could sell it for more. 

If you're trying to say im lying about bo thats another matter but again i and any other desu owner can prove it at any time so i really don't know what you're getting at here other than looking like a baboon. 

I'm sorry did I get under your skin? Love it when you get triggered. XD Don't talk about lowballing please. You and Kicco lowballed the shit out of players left right and center when I was in that team and when he got a porygon you proceeded to tell him trade it for fred's desu even though fred was unaware the pory was not even close to desu's value so don't be a hypocrite. I told the guy I can pitch him 400mil cash straight up or I'd throw in 200mil and that I would offer with a friend which was reezy after we heard of inc bids. We were gonna pitch in 2 orange skulls 3 jacks and a few reaper sets. 500m on skulls 150 a piece on jacks which is another 450m (I know you can't do math so I'll do it for you) that is equivalent of 950mil + 200mil cash from my side which is 1.15 bil. Afterwards exodos said maxwell offered a clean pure 1.7bil for the storm and desu. Idk what game you are trying to play but good luck to you, dipshitt.

20 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm sorry did I get under your skin? Love it when you get triggered. XD Don't talk about lowballing please. You and Kicco lowballed the shit out of players left right and center when I was in that team and when he got a porygon you proceeded to tell him trade it for fred's desu even though fred was unaware the pory was not even close to desu's value so don't be a hypocrite. I told the guy I can pitch him 400mil cash straight up or I'd throw in 200mil and that I would offer with a friend which was reezy after we heard of inc bids. We were gonna pitch in 2 orange skulls 3 jacks and a few reaper sets. 500m on skulls 150 a piece on jacks which is another 450m (I know you can't do math so I'll do it for you) that is equivalent of 950mil + 200mil cash from my side which is 1.15 bil. Afterwards exodos said maxwell offered a clean pure 1.7bil for the storm and desu. Idk what game you are trying to play but good luck to you, dipshitt.

What I've been saying is the current b/o. If you don't like it thats one thing but you irrelevant lowballing to someone trolling you has nothing to do with what they can be sold for.

Sorry but you got played hard and youre looking dumber and dumber by the second trying to make it relevant here. Nothing about u and other players trying to lowball a new desu has anything to do with the current best offer yet you continually bring it up. Why? What relevance does it have here? Does it somehow discount the current highest offer? No. All it shows is how desperately you wanted to try to get it to sell it for more. 

If you don't believe it then go ask players who are buying what they'll pay. Until then you don't know shit about the subject.

Also pretty hilarious when you try to say triggered when you're easily the most triggerable player in the game with the hugest fragile ego. Any mention of a shiny spheal or a ban and im pretty sure you just start crying irl

8 minutes ago, awkways said:

What I've been saying is the current b/o. If you don't like it thats one thing but you irrelevant lowballing to someone trolling  Why? What relevance does it have here? Does it somehow discount the current highest offer?

Yehh erm this thread is getting derailed xD. Ohhh jeez idk maybe because you brought it up????

1 hour ago, awkways said:

Looks like it worked pretty well. "Big whalers" aka you and the other player trying to """""lowball"""" a "new desu" so you could sell it for more. 

Just because I do not agree with your opinion and vice versa doesn't mean you have to write a book everytime trying to explain yourself. Let it go man xD. I mean did you actually read your last paragraph? "Hilarious" xD Just play the game man don't be so insecure.

Edited by Goku
17 minutes ago, Goku said:

Yehh erm this thread is getting derailed xD. Ohhh jeez idk maybe because you brought it up????

Just because I do not agree with your opinion and vice versa doesn't mean you have to write a book everytime trying to explain yourself. Let it go man xD. I mean did you actually read your last paragraph? "Hilarious" xD Just play the game man don't be so insecure.

I didnt bring up a thing. A player asked what price desu was,  YOU replied and said "up to 1b". I replied separately and said what current b/o is and again YOU felt the need to reply and state ur little story about how you failed to buy one. Who's the insecure one here and who has the shit memory? 

I've stated the top offer because its a value thread. You're the one constantly saying its somehow wrong or you somehow disagree, which is pooped. Relax. Just because a best offer makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean it shouldn't be said or is invalid.

Well you see that's the thing about value advice. Everyone is allowed or entitled to give an opinion and if it differs then a discussion starts and somehow a conclusion is reached. That's how it works. Just like you proclaimed above with the charmander ideal, just because someone offers you smth, that does not create a standard set price for an item/vanity or pokemon. If you read above you will notice that I said it was not a pure offer as in ''2.3 billion yen'' if you are incapable of understanding that. I never said you didn't get such a offer I just said it's not worth it and then you brought up the story of lowballing for some reason and forgot all about it and tell me I have a shitty memory? I'm done spoon feeding you dude. Enough said.