Value Advice

Kudasai

2 hours ago, Goku said:

I wouldn't even buy it lol. @Aerun I saw tirtouga 150 mil on gtl and no one bought it then the ot relisted for 100 mil. So like what are fossils worth these days? XD

Definitely less than they should be, the shiny market is fucked beyond belief. That aside, maybe it's just me but I find those gen 3/5 fossils way less appealing than a Kabu or Omastar.

On 8/5/2018 at 1:53 PM, Goku said:

I wouldn't even buy it lol. @Aerun I saw tirtouga 150 mil on gtl and no one bought it then the ot relisted for 100 mil. So like what are fossils worth these days? XD

I'd still value Unova's fossils at like 150m, the market is dead and I know that it's hard to sell things and especially for pure yen so that's why people get desperated and sometimes sell them for cheaper.

Like @Draekyn said, Unova's fossils are less appealing than Kanto and Hoenn's, also the fact that you need to run a MOD to see their follower sprites will probably impact on the value/desire

Edited by Aerun
typo
1 hour ago, aloneindark said:

Price check on shiny Magmortar female naive with 30speed 31 s.atk and 29 atk? the other ivs can be ignored.

If iv's ignored then around 100~

On 8/5/2018 at 9:49 AM, Aerun said:

I'd still value Unova's fossils at like 150m, the market is dead and I know that it's hard to sell things and especially for pure yen so that's why people get desesperated and sometimes sell them for cheaper.

Like @Draekyn said, Unova's fossils are less appealing than Kanto and Hoenn's, also the fact that you need to run a MOD to see their follower sprites will probably impact on the value/desire

This is true no one's selling anything close to shinies worth in pure. Everyone selling stuff to hold cash just to snipe nowadays. Also everyone scared of shiny crashes because of this chinese invasion. Which makes this market even worser than it was before. Only way getting rare shinies now is to snipe which is sad.

1 hour ago, Cazzerr said:

350-400k, if your patient, you can extend that range to 450-500k. Alakazam isn't a great pokemon right now, so it's not sought after, and also yours lacks nature which hinders the value further.

4 minutes ago, razimove said:

350-400k, if your patient, you can extend that range to 450-500k. Alakazam isn't a great pokemon right now, so it's not sought after, and also yours lacks nature which hinders the value further.

Thanks, why do you say "not right now"? 

Arcanine : LV 50

Nature: Adament

Shiny: No

EV’s 

HP: 6

Attack: 252

Defence: 0

Sp.Attack: 0

Sp.Defence: 0

Speed: 252

IV’s 

HP: 31

Attack: 31

Defence: 31

Sp.Attack: 10

Sp.Defence: 31

Speed: 31

Edited by Cazzerr
Speed was 32 not 31
34 minutes ago, Cazzerr said:

Arcanine : LV 50

Nature: Adament

Shiny: No

EV’s 

HP: 6

Attack: 252

Defence: 0

Sp.Attack: 0

Sp.Defence: 0

Speed: 252

IV’s 

HP: 31

Attack: 31

Defence: 31

Sp.Attack: 10

Sp.Defence: 31

Speed: 31

I Think is 1,1m around, Arcanine is a very good Physical Attacker right now so, probably it's a desired comp