Value Advice

Kudasai

CGumnK.pngThe male  feebas with hp4, attack 3, defence 2, SP atk 1 , SP def 5, speed 0

How much could this be? (a surprise for the min Arithmetic progression!)

(if you can't understood Chinese, just review the text and relate them plz)

Edited by modulelike
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SirReezy said:

My comp Lotad eggmove b/o was 12. I’d value it 12-15.

You can't really compare a shiny comp lotad with a shiny comp mamoswine just because mamoswine is one of the top tiers pokemons in our current OU metagame and ludicolo isn't used at all except for some rain teams, I could see people having more desire for mamoswine than for ludicolo solely for this reason. Lotad's eggmoves are also easier to get than mamoswine's.

@redspawn To go back on topic, your mamo has the best nature, eggmove (can only get icicle crash with a male cubchoo), 31 speed, and 25+ in needed ivs so I'd value it at around 20m

10 hours ago, redspawn said:

I'd agree, but over this time, I got offers near the double of that, even if overpay x).

thx tho 

Oh dang that’s a good offer lol. I was goin say 20+ but the markets been dead: I was spamming few comp shinys for awhile. Got nothing amazing offered. Good luck on the sale bro.

Edited by SirReezy

52 minutes ago, chrishodge1 said:

how much are random 1x31's worth if im selling i havnt played since 2015 so im behind on the times 1x31's and 2x31's 

It depends on the specific IV(s), nature, gender and egg group - there’s no universal price. You can filter Pokemon by all of these criteria on the GTL for a more accurate representation, but I’d say as a rough ballpark that 1x31s go for anywhere between 8-20k at the moment, with things like bugs tending towards the lower limit and Dittos/genderless tending towards the upper limit

15 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

It depends on the specific IV(s), nature, gender and egg group - there’s no universal price. You can filter Pokemon by all of these criteria on the GTL for a more accurate representation, but I’d say as a rough ballpark that 1x31s go for anywhere between 8-20k at the moment, with things like bugs tending towards the lower limit and Dittos/genderless tending towards the upper limit

ty for the prompt response i appreciate it 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, msvl said:

Anyone have an estimated value for Ghost Costume & Scythe that isn't through GTL? 

6m scythe 8m ghost costume. Unfortunately raising the value of a vanity *3 of what it was is unethical. Chinese logic.

20 hours ago, Goku said:

6m scythe 8m ghost costume. Unfortunately raising the value of a vanity *3 of what it was is unethical. Chinese logic.

Wow that's a bummer, but thank you. Do you know the values for Jack O' Lantern, Skeleton Costume, and Hockey Mask as well?

26 minutes ago, msvl said:

Wow that's a bummer, but thank you. Do you know the values for Jack O' Lantern, Skeleton Costume, and Hockey Mask as well?

Jack use to be around 4mil, probs raised now for the first time since it was in the shop. From what I recall they were 2.5-3mil for 2 straight years.. Skeleton costume a strong 3-3.5mil right now. Hockey mask is unfortunately not available and an untradeable vanity that was awarded during defeating the pumpkin boss in 2016 halloween.

14 hours ago, msvl said:

Been posting Jack o Lantern in trade lately and best offer from 1 night of posting is 8m. Seen them as high as 15m in gtl but idk if sold or taken down, more likely the latter. 

8 minutes ago, awkways said:

Been posting Jack o Lantern in trade lately and best offer from 1 night of posting is 8m. Seen them as high as 15m in gtl but idk if sold or taken down, more likely the latter. 

15 mil? Jaja ez another 75 mil in my pocket. Thanks bro.