Value Advice

Kudasai

1 hour ago, Eetvis said:

@RysPicz If there isnt any other way to relearn egg moves than from the move tutor, Wide Guard is the only Egg move it could learn again.

Ohhh man, Mantine without Haze is hardly usable. Haze is probably the most important move Mantine runs in any tier.

Without Haze I'd probably value it at around 700k

39 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Without Haze I'd probably value it at around 700k

Think we're not allowed to discuss this matter here. But as a breeder alone, is worth 900-1m, considering it's 6x31 for something mixed, and as a comp itself should be worth similiar value although yeah, without haze is though to sell.

hey i'm fairly new. both to pokemmo and the forums.. i recently caught a shiney gold exeggute and was wondering the price i should sell it for. any help is great! thanks :)

stats below;

31 hp

21 attack

28 def

24 sp. attack

11 sp. def

15 speed

and it's female.. not sure if this makes a difference or not. 

2 minutes ago, skrimbles said:

hey i'm fairly new. both to pokemmo and the forums.. i recently caught a shiney gold exeggute and was wondering the price i should sell it for. any help is great! thanks :)

stats below;

31 hp

21 attack

28 def

24 sp. attack

11 sp. def

15 speed

and it's female.. not sure if this makes a difference or not. 

Stats ain't bad. depends on the nature and it's a female so selling as a breeder is harder. It should sell at 2 - 2.2mil.

I'd like to know the value of my 30/31/31/19/31/31 naughty Metagross before and after this 'update'.

29/30/31/0/31/30 adamant meta too.

Timid starmie, 29/x/31/30/29/31.

Timid starmie 27/x/30/30/30/31.

Modest starmie 26/x/30/31/30/31.

Bronzong 31/31/31/25/31/0.

5x30/1x28 beldum (2 of these)

5x30+/1x29 beldum (3 of these)

6x30+ beldum as well.

Oh and all those HP bred genderless I had too.

Also the values of like 15+ other good genderless that have now been trashed because of this 'update'.

Lots of 4x30 gendered too. 

While we're at it, anyone want to help me price a box of 3x30+ dittos that are basically worth what a 3x30 rattata would be now?

hmmmm, not sure if serious request or just venting but since i was a genderless breeder i will address this

i think they should be around what a similar non genderless is worth.'

the ones i think will have even less value are the HP fire genderless with 30 speed. 

RIP anyone who bought my magnezones for a premium. feel a little bad that now they worth so little.

that adamant meta with 30 speed, imo,  even before the change wasnt worth as much as it would have been with 31 speed. something i wouldnt even have bought 

but that just may be my standards

Edited by Kipp
3 hours ago, Bebechadders said:

Surely not mate.... i got offers like 7.5m after only posting that thing on trade chat once today

I'd just sell it then lmao. Your karp must be made of gold literally, either that or people are going crazy over a common singles.

mago, pretty nice breeder, I dunno how the breeder market is gonna react to the new patch but I wouldn't take less than 4-4.5m for it, you can ask more most likely, adamant nature, so at least 6m imo

Edited by redspawn