Value Advice

Kudasai

7 hours ago, Tritios said:

I'd say way more than 500k, more like 1-1,5m imo

2x30 is cheap to make, and it has a 21 which makes the value drop, modest is not very expensive if you don't overpay for the dittos. for 1m you can find better ones, I can give you names of people who can breed you, although I think we shouldn't discuss that in this thread.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:

Does anyone tell me the value of this little fish pls?

Shiny magikarp jolly

c:

Sold one that was way worst than this natured, I think like 19/30/24/x/21/31 jolly for 16m, so at least that, it's worth.

Edited by redspawn
3 hours ago, xTrainerSithisx said:

how much would a ralts be worth if it had ivs-19,5,5,5,5,5 nature rash, wild catch

this has value to a collector mostly I guess, so no real value. Either way, try to contact @RysPicz(sorry for the tag, dunno anyone else), he'll probably give you an acurate value as he collects those like that I think

14 minutes ago, redspawn said:

this has value to a collector mostly I guess, so no real value. Either way, try to contact @RysPicz(sorry for the tag, dunno anyone else), he'll probably give you an acurate value as he collects those like that I think

No worries man :) I'm glad you tagged me regardless, I specialize in shit, however that thing is worthless for me, or anyone else. It's IVs are just way too high.

I'm about to post my collection in the respective thread. Time to make a real showoff

On 13/12/2017 at 9:27 PM, FifthAngel said:

Hi guys. It's me, GoddessThalia. I have a shiny Mamoswine but i've been scared to sell because i have absolutely no idea the price of shinies. could you guys help me with a fair estimate of my poke? It's my OT and i found it in Giant Chasm. 

Sold one for ~5.5m as piloswine few months back, so 5-6m it should sell. Can't give a accurate value.