Value Advice

Kudasai

Okay, I'm currently selling a Shiny Duskull (as mentioned in my trade shop). The IVs are bang average, someone levelled it up and it's a female -

Nature: Modest

OT: Squirtle

Level 20 (Female)

IVs:

HP 19

Attack 4

Defence 6

Sp. Atk 1

Sp. Def 9

Speed 13

However, the OT is @Squirtle. Basically this shiny was given as a prize for tourneys before shinies became tradeable, so the OT increases the price IMO. I personally value Duskull at around 20m+ (Had over 5 offers between 17-20m for it).

However, many of my shiny trading bois have been gone awhile. Any thoughts on values for this particular OT?

2 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Okay, I'm currently selling a Shiny Duskull (as mentioned in my trade shop). The IVs are bang average, someone levelled it up and it's a female -

Nature: Modest

OT: Squirtle

Level 20 (Female)

IVs:

HP 19

Attack 4

Defence 6

Sp. Atk 1

Sp. Def 9

Speed 13

However, the OT is @Squirtle. Basically this shiny was given as a prize for tourneys before shinies became tradeable, so the OT increases the price IMO. I personally value Duskull at around 20m+ (Had over 5 offers between 17-20m for it).

However, many of my shiny trading bois have been gone awhile. Any thoughts on values for this particular OT?

I traded my last shiny duskull for something like 6m + 2 flaming skull masks, and I valued that trade at about 17m at the time, so that's kinda where I put duskull. Although I sold because I had expected it to drop in value because it's an easily huntable horde Pokémon. 

As for OT squirtle I never really see people giving a shit about that (except for lolnoopkiller who will pay high for Lvl 1 OT squirtle pokemon) and quite frankly I don't see a reason too. Those prizes happened for a long time so they're not exactly rare to find, and any OT other than my own or close friends don't mean shit to me. 

So all in all, I put duskull at 17ish and expecting like 3m+ extra just because OT squirtle seems silly to me 

57 minutes ago, Raederz said:

4e8c5d0d67abbcc2df225fe660daf625.png

Willing to sell em. As u can find in my shop, I valued them like :

16m poli

8m wobb

7.5 pika

8m sableye

Why is the Poli priced so high? I don't think it's that desirable tbh, and I'm pretty sure I've seen it's evolutions be sold for a lot less than that.

Wobb and Sableye are priced reasonably, I think.

Pikachu is priced a bit too high honestly, I've seen random shiny Pikas sell for around 6M recently, so I'd lower the price to around 6-6.5M if I were you.

(Please note that this is entirely my opinion and I apologize if I'm wrong, I wish you luck with your store regardless)

Edited by HowLXG
4 minutes ago, HowLXG said:

Why is the Poli priced so high? I don't think it's that desirable tbh, and I'm pretty sure I've seen it's evolutions be sold for a lot less than that.

Wobb and Sableye are priced reasonably, I think.

Pikachu is priced a bit too high honestly, I've seen random shiny Pikas sell for 6-6.5M recently, so I'd lower the price to around 6.5-7M if I were you.

(Please note that this is entirely my opinion and I apologize if I'm wrong, I wish you luck with your store regardless)

To build on this, I have a politoed that I got for 11~ a few months back, and wag definitely isn't a 5m step up from toed for me since toed is the one thing in the species that actually looks good shiny. 

Sableye I've seen go for like 7 or less a lot because again it's easy to hunt in hordes 

wobbuffet i have no idea, and that's probably why you don't get offers for it because I doubt I'm the only one 

pikachu I put at like 5-6, but I haven't paid a lot of attention to pika lately so I could be off 

4 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

To build on this, I have a politoed that I got for 11~ a few months back, and wag definitely isn't a 5m step up from toed for me since toed is the one thing in the species that actually looks good shiny. 

Sableye I've seen go for like 7 or less a lot because again it's easy to hunt in hordes 

wobbuffet i have no idea, and that's probably why you don't get offers for it because I doubt I'm the only one 

pikachu I put at like 5-6, but I haven't paid a lot of attention to pika lately so I could be off 

sableye it should be less... i saw one on gtl for 5m and some for 5.5m

4 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

whats a lab coat these days? colored and non? also ty for making this thread staff.

Colourable is hard to say imo since none have been sold recently. Think the last one sold was in the 50m range, but that was a while ago, so we'd have to go off b/o's here. In that case you'd probably be best to answer your own question, considering you've had a thread open for quite some time now taking offers.

Regular Desu's Lab Coat is safely back up to 35-40m, I know of two sold in the past week and one went for 35m and the other 38m.

1 hour ago, EssDeeCee said:

Wow. Almost like this should've been a thing from the start.

And for the hell of it, what's this baby worth?

03e8ee6ec4.png

Unfortunately such a thing is very difficult to evaluate since it has no real value outside of collector's desire, hence it would be worth as much as someone will offer. For example for me as a collector of shit pokes (and I have one full box of them) it would be worth like 2m- if I had cash that is, this would be my offer.

Also please do not misunderstand- I do not intend to buy it, as I am collecting only wild catches.

4 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

whats a lab coat these days? colored and non? also ty for making this thread staff.

I would put coloured labcoat at 120-130M at the moment. I have gotten two 100M+ offers on mine, which I ofcourse declined.

Im also wondering about the value of Electric Storm and Scarf vanity items, as those are missing from my collection.

58 minutes ago, Zackyie said:

Shiny bulbasaur, thank you.

High tier shinies although they have a standard, the price may vary depending on the demand at the moment. For sure 250m+

2 hours ago, Tyrone said:

I would put coloured labcoat at 120-130M at the moment. I have gotten two 100M+ offers on mine, which I ofcourse declined.

Im also wondering about the value of Electric Storm and Scarf vanity items, as those are missing from my collection.

Last ES I saw, was sold for 35m, scarf should not be as expensive, but no clue.

7 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

Last non colored Desu that I know of and was sold was 40m.

12 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Yeah bulbasaur is for sure 250m+ but people could pay more because it's a starter and you know about the starters hype also female bulba is worth more since you can breed it easily and you don't have to use a shiny ditto on it

Ye, as long as u can find shiny ditto for a bit more than 10m, it sounds like a good estimation of the gap between female and male price

but is 250 the female or male price

Edited by Raederz
4 minutes ago, Raederz said:

Ye, as long as u can find shiny ditto for a bit more than 10m, it sounds like a good estimation of the gap between female and male price

but is 250 the female or male price

I'd say 250 for male and 250+ for female depending on nature ivs etc

22 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Unfortunately such a thing is very difficult to evaluate since it has no real value outside of collector's desire, hence it would be worth as much as someone will offer. For example for me as a collector of shit pokes (and I have one full box of them) it would be worth like 2m- if I had cash that is, this would be my offer.

Also please do not misunderstand- I do not intend to buy it, as I am collecting only wild catches.

Already had an offer for 2m, so that seems pretty accurate, feeling out values of it still since I don't think any others exist.

And collector of shitty wilds? Define shitty? I collect the good and the bad.

516bd8d007.pngbfe3531162.png963c4ff825.png

All wilds because I collect too.

Rhyhorn = Naughty, Larvitar = Adamant, Wooper = Hardy, Snorlax = Brave (meh, but it was open), Paras = Quiet, Bell = Lax, Meditite = Docile

db59f4c852.png

1 hour ago, EssDeeCee said:

Already had an offer for 2m, so that seems pretty accurate, feeling out values of it still since I don't think any others exist.

And collector of shitty wilds? Define shitty? I collect the good and the bad.

516bd8d007.pngbfe3531162.png963c4ff825.png

All wilds because I collect too.

Rhyhorn = Naughty, Larvitar = Adamant, Wooper = Hardy, Snorlax = Brave (meh, but it was open), Paras = Quiet, Bell = Lax, Meditite = Docile

db59f4c852.png

rhyhorn 250-300k    larvitar 80k-100k    wooper 200k~    snorlax 100k~   paras 250k~  bellsprout 250-300k   meditite 150k~

8 hours ago, Quave said:

How much does this guy cost?

356.giflvl50 Lax  22/11/25/11/31/14 

if male 20m~ , prob more if female