Altering cave hordes (x3) while sweet scent

Raederz

Question

Hi.

Altering cave have such a cool concept with the cycles.

But sadly theres no hordes, making the caves unused. Maybe one pleb go in there sometimes being curious, but that's still sad from a cave with these cool cycles.

My point is, adding hordes here would be really cool, having different hordes in the different cycles.

I remember some "horde rotation" got suggested in the past, to give shiny hunters more variety/choice, this would be a nice alternative.

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

valuable species.

I dont specifically need it to be rare species, not even the current cave species, just more variety.

Many species are not that valuable, but cool to hunt for a shiny hunter, see, I never sell any of the shinies I hunt.

Some exemples of non-expensive cool (may be subjective lol) shinies that have no hordes :

Nidorans

Weedle

Caterpie

Abra

Krabby

Ledyba

Sunkern

Wooper

Swinub

Phanpy

Wurmple

Makhuita

Baltoy

Spinda

Btw, I'm not againt valuable mons here, but that's definitely not my main motivation

Also, ofc you can call it a niche, but, still, this is a lot of people that are getting locked on the same "hunting pool" from long. 

I don't know much about game development but, it doesnt looks like something too time consuming to set up regarding that the mechanic already exist, it's all about editing encounter pool right ? 

Maybe I'm not in the best position to affirm that but, imo, it's little effort to make many very-active players happy.

(Btw, Unova will bring many new horde spots, but still, I've been thinking about this suggestion from long, more variety is never bad)

Edited by Raederz