Heyo! iNego here.

iNego

2 hours ago, iNego said:

Hello everyone! I decided to make a forum account, I just started playing like 3 days ago? I cant really remember as Im busy on my studies! Hoping to learn more about the community and in-game. Cya!

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

I would like to ask you a question that I might have the answer to. Had you ever asked for videos revolving around your favourite Pokemon MMO service? If so, I would like to give you a channel guide to my selection:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better.

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story line while locating hidden items thanks to RysPicz.

Roy Rogers Life: Personal stuff

17 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Are you a girl?

Nope.

20 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay!

I would like to ask you a question that I might have the answer to. Had you ever asked for videos revolving around your favourite Pokemon MMO service? If so, I would like to give you a channel guide to my selection:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, and update reportage!

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better.

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating through the story line while locating hidden items thanks to RysPicz.

Roy Rogers Life: Personal stuff

I'll check it out thanks!

• 3 weeks later...